All Categories

Seeker

Seeker

Search
Feb 6, 2024, 22:0302/06/24
09/11/19

Seeker

Seekers ability is too far.  Keep the mech but drop it down to 30-40 meters??  Some of the arenas are not even 100 meters from one end to the other.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2024, 11:2002/07/24
02/10/23

Hello! It's better to have wider Warp Range as we have plenty of big Maps. 

Feb 7, 2024, 14:3602/07/24
12/19/22

I've only faced Seeker a few times so far, but it is completely destroying the fun I have with the game.  I don't like running into the meat grinder like an idiot.  I actually enjoy playing on the edges of the action, seeing if I can out smart the competition.  Seeker instantly takes that away.  Worse yet, if I'm using javelins or helix racks, I'm automatically dead - minimum lockon range is greater than 0.  Guess what?  I can't defend myself.

Also, the cooldown is WAY TOO SHORT!!!  I get that you want the mech to be involved in the action, but by having that short of a cooldown and that massive of a teleport range, you've created the perfect camping mech.  And for some reason I thought this was supposed to be the anti-camping mech.  Ugg.

Map size has absolutely nothing to do with this one. In fact, as small as your recent maps have been, that is really no argument at all.  And with all the of mazes you've put in, there are PERFECT hiding places for Seeker that no one will be able to really get to, much less kill you if you are hiding there.

Someone didn't think this new mech through.  Its a VERY COOL idea.  But its got a terrible implementation.  

Suggestion:  my primary suggestion would be to cut the range in half (50 meters).  The mech has good health and gets a shield upon teleport.  Option 2 would be to increase the cooldown by 4-5 seconds.  If neither of those is good or seems like too much, split the difference and combine them for option 3: range is now 75 meters and cooldown increased by 2.5 seconds.  

If the point of the mech is to be the anti-camping mech, you can't make it the perfect camping mech.  That's just -- well  --  dumb.

Feb 7, 2024, 14:5402/07/24
08/04/22

It is too powerful and will likely be nerfed but not until they have got as much money as possible first just like the em rifles. 

Feb 7, 2024, 23:0602/07/24
04/06/23

Even if there were "plenty of big maps" -don't know where you can see "plenty" of them - Seeker is overpowered in many ways. Fact is, only a few players (with a BIG wallet) and the bots will get a hand on this thing in the near future. All the other players will face a hard time when Seeker pops up behind them and destroyes them in a few seconds. Combined with your broken matchmaking Seeker was a really, REALLY bad idea. The warp distance HAS to go down. This mech does NOT help to make this game better or more interesting...it makes it worse.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 8, 2024, 14:3602/08/24
02/10/23
GothIxkin

I've only faced Seeker a few times so far, but it is completely destroying the fun I have with the game.  I don't like running into the meat grinder like an idiot.  I actually enjoy playing on the edges of the action, seeing if I can out smart the competition.  Seeker instantly takes that away.  Worse yet, if I'm using javelins or helix racks, I'm automatically dead - minimum lockon range is greater than 0.  Guess what?  I can't defend myself.

Also, the cooldown is WAY TOO SHORT!!!  I get that you want the mech to be involved in the action, but by having that short of a cooldown and that massive of a teleport range, you've created the perfect camping mech.  And for some reason I thought this was supposed to be the anti-camping mech.  Ugg.

Map size has absolutely nothing to do with this one. In fact, as small as your recent maps have been, that is really no argument at all.  And with all the of mazes you've put in, there are PERFECT hiding places for Seeker that no one will be able to really get to, much less kill you if you are hiding there.

Someone didn't think this new mech through.  Its a VERY COOL idea.  But its got a terrible implementation.  

Suggestion:  my primary suggestion would be to cut the range in half (50 meters).  The mech has good health and gets a shield upon teleport.  Option 2 would be to increase the cooldown by 4-5 seconds.  If neither of those is good or seems like too much, split the difference and combine them for option 3: range is now 75 meters and cooldown increased by 2.5 seconds.  

If the point of the mech is to be the anti-camping mech, you can't make it the perfect camping mech.  That's just -- well  --  dumb.

Hello! Thanks a lot for your feedback; we will consider it!

Seeker was developed considering the balance, and it was tested before the release, so it mustn't be overpowered/imbalanced. However, we are attentively analyzing its performance and the feedback we receive!

As you may have probably seen, this video shows the weak points of the Mech. It can be pretty easily trapped in an ambush and be destroyed.

Apr 16, 2024, 13:5504/16/24
02/16/23

I dont mind the distance.  I just find that all of its abilities are too much.  Not only does it teleport, but it has a sheild, and it takes time before you can even stun it.  By the time you can deal with it, it already has gotten a couple of shots off already.  With a couple of close quarter weapon shots, that are made to deal heavier damage because by the time you could take to get close you might die getting there.  This bot cuts that distance to 0. 

Too much.

Apr 16, 2024, 16:1404/16/24
08/29/22
CyberToe

I dont mind the distance.  I just find that all of its abilities are too much.  Not only does it teleport, but it has a sheild, and it takes time before you can even stun it.  By the time you can deal with it, it already has gotten a couple of shots off already.  With a couple of close quarter weapon shots, that are made to deal heavier damage because by the time you could take to get close you might die getting there.  This bot cuts that distance to 0. 

Too much.

Tengu actualy hard counters Seeker if used properly