All Categories

SEEKER : another Reason Why to Leave MA.

Search
Feb 4, 2024, 07:1202/04/24
01/22/22

Hi Devs, I'm playing MA since beta release.. 

I play most of my match in Top Tier and New Mech's like Eclipse before, then Nomad and now Seeker change equilibrium from who play a lot to get free RSS to spend in-game (aCoin and Coin) and who play just spending Real Cash..

This 3 new mech give opponent hangar of  % to winning embarrassed.. 

Reply THIS: why I have to play winning Tours, doing Tasks, doing achievement IF I can't ACQUIRE with my in-game currency?

6month or more of waiting time it's the reason Why MANY MANY PLAYERS R leaving... FROM NERF of EM commercial policy without Ethic it's the REAL REASON WHY MECH ARENA Players/Redemption it's in DECLINE from over a year..

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2024, 17:3902/04/24
01/03/23

Seeker mechs made this game unplayable. There's no chance agains them. Far worse than Nomads.

Delete them ASAP.  Or made their Power Rating minimum 2000 at one star.

Feb 4, 2024, 17:5502/04/24
08/04/22

They certainly don't seem balanced. Perhaps vortex didn't generate the income so they decided to put a guaranteed cash grab in seeker then nerf like em rifles. 

Feb 4, 2024, 18:4102/04/24
03/30/19

but now we know, nothing you have done is useful, because, too fast, and too soon weapons and mechs change, the uselessness of this game, in the eyes of intelligent people, the continuous arrival of new amri and mechs and 'useless.. it's just a waste of money, we need a change of maps and game style... add the aggressive bots, too fast and precise.. what is this game for?? of no use,,,only those who use the low hangar, the smart ones, and the bots are fun.. as well as plarium who fleeces you, and then kicks you... it's a stupid game. and incomplete, not to mention absurd and with monstrously ineffective mechanics... in short, it's just a game to make money, and certainly not for your entertainment..

Feb 5, 2024, 16:5702/05/24
11/12/21

3 months later: WE ARE INTRODUCING A ROBOT THAT THROWS NUKE WITHIN 100 METER RANGE,ALSO SEEKER IS GETTING A NERF 

Feb 5, 2024, 17:5902/05/24
04/01/23

I do wanna point out that Vortex's weakness is a group of mechs. I'm 5000 SP, in a CPC match a Rank 5 Seeker with Dual Frag 8 tried to teleport behind me and attack me, but instantly got vaporized by the 2 bots behind me, the only thing that i saw of him was him exploding. A Surge can just dash a Seeker when it tries to teleport behind him, Seeker cant start anything against a Bastion unless the shield is gone, Vortex can overpower a Seeker, Nomad can dash into Seeker which gives Nomad a 50% DMG reduction buff + it removes the shield (Seeker gets a 30% DMG buff, so Nomad then has a 20% DMG Reduction buff). Aegis can drop his Dome and make the Seeker spawn outside the Dome, which gives Aegis a fighting chance. Guardian can spin around and try to System Crash and Panther can also make the Seeker spawn on the other side of the shield.

When Seeker targets you, you can see that just like a Javelin lock, when it's teleporting to you, you see a red arrow behind you, it takes Seeker 1 second to fully teleport to you, so you can react to it, note that during that 1 second, nothing can happen to him, so you have to use your EMP and System Crash or Dash ability when its fully done teleporting.

The problem is gonna start when Seeker is being used by a good player. A good player is gonna wait for the right target at the right time. You are alone? Your ability is on cooldown? You are reloading? You are using Mortars? Ahhh... Too bad, that means you die.

I think this mech becomes a problem when it's used by someone that's good with it.

Feb 5, 2024, 18:3202/05/24
03/30/19

REAL TRASH. do you see fun??? or the classic mach paralyzing, invisible, explosive... and so on, rubbish.

Feb 5, 2024, 18:3902/05/24
04/01/23
Dionisio

REAL TRASH. do you see fun??? or the classic mach paralyzing, invisible, explosive... and so on, rubbish.

Is that mesage aimed towards me?

Feb 5, 2024, 21:1002/05/24
11/12/21
Peulut

I do wanna point out that Vortex's weakness is a group of mechs. I'm 5000 SP, in a CPC match a Rank 5 Seeker with Dual Frag 8 tried to teleport behind me and attack me, but instantly got vaporized by the 2 bots behind me, the only thing that i saw of him was him exploding. A Surge can just dash a Seeker when it tries to teleport behind him, Seeker cant start anything against a Bastion unless the shield is gone, Vortex can overpower a Seeker, Nomad can dash into Seeker which gives Nomad a 50% DMG reduction buff + it removes the shield (Seeker gets a 30% DMG buff, so Nomad then has a 20% DMG Reduction buff). Aegis can drop his Dome and make the Seeker spawn outside the Dome, which gives Aegis a fighting chance. Guardian can spin around and try to System Crash and Panther can also make the Seeker spawn on the other side of the shield.

When Seeker targets you, you can see that just like a Javelin lock, when it's teleporting to you, you see a red arrow behind you, it takes Seeker 1 second to fully teleport to you, so you can react to it, note that during that 1 second, nothing can happen to him, so you have to use your EMP and System Crash or Dash ability when its fully done teleporting.

The problem is gonna start when Seeker is being used by a good player. A good player is gonna wait for the right target at the right time. You are alone? Your ability is on cooldown? You are reloading? You are using Mortars? Ahhh... Too bad, that means you die.

I think this mech becomes a problem when it's used by someone that's good with it.

still a game breaking mechanic that would have been considered a cheat if it was done using a cheat software, but since its plariums idea then its okey even tho it is clearly accessible to a very few.

I managed to take 90 percent of its health with my redeemer, redeemer seems like an excelent counter to make the player empty his mag and attack, but it still had to much hp since its a legendary.

A surge isnt a good counter if the seeker is equipped with alpha strike weapons like missilerack or storm rack, you will die middash.

Doesnt change the fact that plarium is constantly putting f2p player at a disadvantage and they arent even ashamed of that or the fact thet the gap is widening between f2p and p2w that its not even funny anymore

i

i

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 6, 2024, 16:0002/06/24
02/10/23

Hello guys! Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback about Seeker; we will take it into account!

I'd like to highlight that it was developed considering the current game balance, and it was tested before its release. I do not deny that it or any other Content may be rebalanced later - it's a usual practice for developing online games of this (and not only this) genre, so there is nothing we can do with it.

Talking about its accessibility, nothing new is here but only a regular flow:

• Crate Rush Even goes first.
  • Offers go later.
  • Eventually, Gear Hub for in-game Resources.
Feb 7, 2024, 06:4702/07/24
01/22/22

Hi CD,

From Seeker Release a lot of player > 10k hangar (who playing abitually in Top tier) R Leaving.. why?? CAUSE we r waiting Real Novelties announced who r didn't coming; We r waiting a Rebalance and a lot of many things many many times requested here or in Assistente but noone of this come with 3,70 upgrade.. We want to spend money if game it's Funny and interactive, OTHERWISE slowly Dead Road it's on the way .. A GAME without REAL AND STRONG PLAYERS is a WONDERFUL/MAGICAL EMPTY BOX!! last time I wrote.. hope r at photofinish.

Feb 7, 2024, 11:2202/07/24
02/10/23
Pilot

Hi CD,

From Seeker Release a lot of player > 10k hangar (who playing abitually in Top tier) R Leaving.. why?? CAUSE we r waiting Real Novelties announced who r didn't coming; We r waiting a Rebalance and a lot of many things many many times requested here or in Assistente but noone of this come with 3,70 upgrade.. We want to spend money if game it's Funny and interactive, OTHERWISE slowly Dead Road it's on the way .. A GAME without REAL AND STRONG PLAYERS is a WONDERFUL/MAGICAL EMPTY BOX!! last time I wrote.. hope r at photofinish.

Hi! Yep, the Seeker Release definitely set the beginning of a new era with the IX Tier. However, more Updates are yet to come and many of them will touch all the players, so stay with us! 😉

Feb 12, 2024, 15:4002/12/24
03/01/15
Peulut

Is that mesage aimed towards me?

no

Feb 13, 2024, 12:5402/13/24
08/04/22
CrystalDrew

Hi! Yep, the Seeker Release definitely set the beginning of a new era with the IX Tier. However, more Updates are yet to come and many of them will touch all the players, so stay with us! 😉

Are you insulinuating that all tier 9 will have game breaking mechanics?

Feb 13, 2024, 15:0002/13/24
11/12/21
Lark

he basically said f you and your concerns 

Feb 13, 2024, 20:2802/13/24
Feb 13, 2024, 20:30(edited)
08/08/20
Lark

I'm not sure this comes as a surprise to anyone. The major profiting function of this game is to get players stuck in a meta trap. That is to say, take away any sort of form or function to the matching system, placing people against increasingly more OP players and AI so making some small purchase to "power up" makes sense. However, the opponent base then gets stronger further pushing players to buy stronger and more powerful gear until at endgame content (so we think). Then all Plarium has to do is introduce new, even more OP gear (and yes, game breaking, so it's more attractive to spenders with what they thought were their finished hangars). Now, to stay relevant and "competitive", those players need to buy the new meta, or the money they spent so far seems wasted.

Apr 7, 2024, 17:2304/07/24
03/21/15

😁

Apr 7, 2024, 18:1704/07/24
04/01/23

Honestly, dealing with Seeker hasn't been very been that hard for me so far, actually i have only died twice too it so far (i have been attacked alot of time by it). Just know how he teleports and you will be able to exploit it in a way that when he teleports it benefits you more than him. Note that you can make him teleport behind thin walls, behind a Panther barrier (or inside), outside a Aegis dome and you can also stun him or System Crash him.

Apr 10, 2024, 10:1704/10/24
Apr 10, 2024, 10:18(edited)
01/22/22
CrystalDrew

New Era Tier IX" incoming but lot Top Players r leaving cause rebalancing and others novelties we saw r decreasing fun and without a compensation (implants remove) generate a GAP from who develop this game and it who have to play for FUN for it.. Seeker Eclipse Nomad NOW will BEEN EVENTUALLY AVAILABLE FOR INGAME RSS..CROSSFINGER 4 PvE but I think Scorpius free isn't enough..

Apr 10, 2024, 12:5904/10/24
02/10/23
Pilot

New Era Tier IX" incoming but lot Top Players r leaving cause rebalancing and others novelties we saw r decreasing fun and without a compensation (implants remove) generate a GAP from who develop this game and it who have to play for FUN for it.. Seeker Eclipse Nomad NOW will BEEN EVENTUALLY AVAILABLE FOR INGAME RSS..CROSSFINGER 4 PvE but I think Scorpius free isn't enough..

Hello! We are aware of all the concerns mentioned and are working on them. The implant removal feature is gonna be reworked, and all the novelties will eventually be available in Gear Hub for in-game Resources, so stay tuned! 😉

Apr 10, 2024, 17:5404/10/24
01/22/22

Eventually is ONE of REASON why WE R THINKING to Leave.. many surprise when we have already spend real cash have dristacally reduce Ethic Trust..