All Categories

Support delete my tikets

Support delete my tikets

Search
Feb 1, 2024, 13:0802/01/24
09/06/22

Support delete my tikets

Hello, I want to now, why are my support requests are just deleted without any answer? Or you have support that support only themselves for not to work?

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 1, 2024, 14:2402/01/24
02/10/23

Hello! Please provide your ID, nickname, and the info you submitted in your ticket. I will take a look

Feb 2, 2024, 11:5202/02/24
09/06/22

19085206 Samhein. And I want to ask about the extra blueprints that accumulate after fully upgrade mechs or weapons.  There is nowhere to put them, they cannot be exchanged for anything.  But they continue to drop out when they are no longer needed, thus, in fact, means that the more weapons or mechs you upgrade, the more reward you loes from any chest or set of blueprints.  Maybe there is still some use for them?  Or perhaps there are plans to do something about it?  Because it doesn't seem normal right now.

Feb 2, 2024, 20:0702/02/24
04/15/23
samheindm

19085206 Samhein. And I want to ask about the extra blueprints that accumulate after fully upgrade mechs or weapons.  There is nowhere to put them, they cannot be exchanged for anything.  But they continue to drop out when they are no longer needed, thus, in fact, means that the more weapons or mechs you upgrade, the more reward you loes from any chest or set of blueprints.  Maybe there is still some use for them?  Or perhaps there are plans to do something about it?  Because it doesn't seem normal right now.

That's actually a great question what I would like an response to. 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Feb 5, 2024, 16:2702/05/24
02/10/23
samheindm

Hello! This issue is known, and we are looking for a way to optimize it. However, currently, we don't have any updates regarding it.