All Categories

this is violation of the rules.... very obvious

Search
Dec 14, 2023, 18:1612/14/23
01/23/16

as you can see I was the only royal on my team. while I had 5 real opponents.. and with the usual low hangar tricks. this is the service that this game offers you. there is no EQUILIBRIUM. the game will last 1 minute... and you would like players to spend real money in this scam game?? who is breaking the rules??? ....

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 15, 2023, 18:2512/15/23
01/23/16

but here obviously the director mega .....CRYSTAL doesn't answer,, because he knows that the game is programmed like this.. by answering he would be telling yet another lie...

Dec 15, 2023, 21:2012/15/23
04/15/23

This is a bad mismatch but what rules are being violated? No one likes getting their ass kicked like this but it doesn't matter whether it's F2P or P2P, the results would be the same. He has a 33,000 inventory and a 7840 hangar. Looks legit to me. It's not like he has a Lancer or Paragon in his hangar with RPG2s equipped. 

Dec 16, 2023, 13:4112/16/23
01/23/16

I just said that I was the only real player out of 5 and the other 4 were bots. while my opponents were 5 real players, and much stronger than me, this isn't enough to violate the rules of legitimate balance and mutual fun? or do they make these matches to entertain the stronger ones, otherwise they too abandon this game, which makes no sense??... 1 real player, against 5 real players.. does this make sense? or do they violate the rules?? I pay to lose, they don't pay and win?? ...my game hangar was 6300 at that time..as you can see their hangar in combat and that of my BOTs...do the sum in game if you could have hopes...and they call it GAME? ? and how to make 1 goalkeeper play alone against 11 opponents on the pitch... legitimate?? but plarium is always right, the only thing that does is BAN.

Dec 18, 2023, 14:0912/18/23
04/15/23

Battle mismatches are a real thing but it's not like it happens every round. I had it happen probably a dozen times yesterday sometimes against opponents 4k higher than me. It might seems unfair and annoying but calling it a rules violation is silly. If you want to change things, play with friends or clan mates. We have no idea what the Mech Area algorithm looks like for matchmaking. Personally I don't really care. I dislike getting mismatched as much as anyone else but I just play through it and try to take small victories like getting kills on much higher ranked opponents. I don't see the algorithm changing anytime soon. Try to play through it or just stop playing. 

Dec 18, 2023, 17:3612/18/23
01/23/16

as mentioned, every player who pays has the right to a fair and equal game.. if you say... SOMETIMES... well it's not like that.. it happens in 65% of games.. as other debates on the forum. it's a known problem, which plarium decides to apply... you will never have players equal to you, but you will always have superior opponents... so that you feel like rubbish, and run like a child to spend to buy ACOIN coin.. hehe well no... now everyone knows the system, so the game deceives.. and so it can be defined as VIOLATING THE RULES.. And trust me it can be applied... plarium... society , just go to GOOGLE., you can see the opinions of people in the sector, how it is judged... the choice is yours, inform yourself, or continue to defend a dishonest and unbalanced game.

Dec 19, 2023, 14:0112/19/23
04/15/23

Just because it happens to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone else and I seriously doubt that mismatching happens at the rate of 65%. You have nothing more than anecdotal evidence. Maybe this just isn't the game for you. Continuing to post the exact same thing over and over again without making a coherent argument isn't helping your case. 

Either make constructive suggestions or GTFO. 

Dec 19, 2023, 17:1212/19/23
01/23/16
BobSux

Just because it happens to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone else and I seriously doubt that mismatching happens at the rate of 65%. You have nothing more than anecdotal evidence. Maybe this just isn't the game for you. Continuing to post the exact same thing over and over again without making a coherent argument isn't helping your case. 

Either make constructive suggestions or GTFO. 

I see your registration date, mhh have you seen mine?? I've been at PLARIUM for 8 years and I know it well, now if you want to say that I'm not able to play this game, heeheh well, you don't have the references... I always say that before speaking, after reading , we must inform ourselves. and as if a lower school child wanted to tell the university professor that he is not able to do his job... this is how I see your statements, in general I have respect towards people who have more experience than me 'I listen, I find out. and if necessary...I observe and learn...

and it's not like I always post the same thing. I follow the forum and the whole forum always talks about the same thing... just like the game is always the same thing... as long as the problems always remain the same. everyone will always talk about the same thing...

Dec 23, 2023, 04:1812/23/23
01/30/23
PAZZA02

I just said that I was the only real player out of 5 and the other 4 were bots. while my opponents were 5 real players, and much stronger than me, this isn't enough to violate the rules of legitimate balance and mutual fun? or do they make these matches to entertain the stronger ones, otherwise they too abandon this game, which makes no sense??... 1 real player, against 5 real players.. does this make sense? or do they violate the rules?? I pay to lose, they don't pay and win?? ...my game hangar was 6300 at that time..as you can see their hangar in combat and that of my BOTs...do the sum in game if you could have hopes...and they call it GAME? ? and how to make 1 goalkeeper play alone against 11 opponents on the pitch... legitimate?? but plarium is always right, the only thing that does is BAN.

That match looks like 5 friends played and nobody else but you was matchmaking in that 35 seconds. Thats rough luck :/

Dec 23, 2023, 04:5412/23/23
11/13/22

Whatever the algorithm for selecting players in this game, I have never seen such an unfair and stupid algorithm. I constantly come across enemies 2-3-4 times stronger than me, this cannot but irritate me. If a year ago I recommended this game to my friends, now I tell them God forbid from this game you, your nerves and money!