All Categories

CrystalDrew who?

CrystalDrew who?

Search
Dec 8, 2023, 01:1212/08/23
02/16/23

CrystalDrew who?

Where did Crystal Drew go? We need a community manager to speak for us to Plarium, or else the game most likely not improve. I've noticed that the community manager hasn't been responding for some time and I hope they come back soon.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2023, 11:4512/08/23
09/01/16

what are you saying C. D. is just a repeater, and will never solve anything, the game is designed, based and developed, just to make money. your complaints will never be taken into consideration, of everything I have seen in this year they are only unheard complaints, nerfs of weapons and mechs, updates that have no use from what the community has asked for... what are you asking for. , and only 1 figure placed there to give you the illusion that someone is listening....C.D. and tired of being laughed at for his lies. he stays silent, the only useful thing he knows how to do....

Dec 8, 2023, 13:5412/08/23
12/19/22
LXI Dottor Terremoto

what are you saying C. D. is just a repeater, and will never solve anything, the game is designed, based and developed, just to make money. your complaints will never be taken into consideration, of everything I have seen in this year they are only unheard complaints, nerfs of weapons and mechs, updates that have no use from what the community has asked for... what are you asking for. , and only 1 figure placed there to give you the illusion that someone is listening....C.D. and tired of being laughed at for his lies. he stays silent, the only useful thing he knows how to do....

Considering how you, and others, treat CrystalDrew, I don't blame them for being quiet.  We all need to stop taking CrystalDrew's responses so personally.  Yes, I do get tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but at least someone is listening.  You don't need to respond to every single CrystalDrew post with "you lie", "you're just repeating", "you aren't doing what we want". 

I get it to some degree.  We are playing a competitive game where we are playing against other players.  We want to win.  We want to be right.  That's the nature of the kind of player this game attracts.  But lets be honest with ourselves at least.  As a community, we suck.  This community, especially on these forums, sucks.  Arrogant, self centered, entitled, I'm always right, how dare you not listen to me, how dare you not give me the answer I want to hear.  All of us ..... me included.  

We ALL need to chill out a bit.

Dec 8, 2023, 18:1712/08/23
09/01/16

remember that Crystal D. represents palrium.... therefore it is the only referent where an angry and cheated player can refer... when he promises and then doesn't keep it, he loses his seriousness and a figure emerges placed there, only to give the impression that you are being listened to. therefore C.D. it is of no use. or you talking is of no use. here nothing will ever be planned for you remember that,

Dec 8, 2023, 18:2212/08/23
09/01/16
GothIxkin

Considering how you, and others, treat CrystalDrew, I don't blame them for being quiet.  We all need to stop taking CrystalDrew's responses so personally.  Yes, I do get tired of hearing the same thing over and over, but at least someone is listening.  You don't need to respond to every single CrystalDrew post with "you lie", "you're just repeating", "you aren't doing what we want". 

I get it to some degree.  We are playing a competitive game where we are playing against other players.  We want to win.  We want to be right.  That's the nature of the kind of player this game attracts.  But lets be honest with ourselves at least.  As a community, we suck.  This community, especially on these forums, sucks.  Arrogant, self centered, entitled, I'm always right, how dare you not listen to me, how dare you not give me the answer I want to hear.  All of us ..... me included.  

We ALL need to chill out a bit.

and keep in mind the fact that WE USE REAL MONEY, to be fooled, are we arrogant or arrogant palrium with a game system made only to make you spend money uselessly right?? who sucks?? Here we complain because we demand at least a little seriousness and fun. I'm not interested in spending, but if I spend I must have something in return, not be robbed and cheated with the illusion that it was of use. and then fight games with 4 BOTs, and 1 real player... does this seem correct to you?? I started playing in fps... to compare myself with real players. don't waste my money to get killed by stupid BOTs, armed with railgums and EM-rifles... so who's the arrogant one?? ok you will be friends with someone in the palrium because yes the whole forum you are the only one who defends them... finally Christmas is coming more time to wander around the net, mach arena's days are numbered.... rubbish.

Dec 8, 2023, 19:3612/08/23
12/19/22
LXI Dottor Terremoto

and keep in mind the fact that WE USE REAL MONEY, to be fooled, are we arrogant or arrogant palrium with a game system made only to make you spend money uselessly right?? who sucks?? Here we complain because we demand at least a little seriousness and fun. I'm not interested in spending, but if I spend I must have something in return, not be robbed and cheated with the illusion that it was of use. and then fight games with 4 BOTs, and 1 real player... does this seem correct to you?? I started playing in fps... to compare myself with real players. don't waste my money to get killed by stupid BOTs, armed with railgums and EM-rifles... so who's the arrogant one?? ok you will be friends with someone in the palrium because yes the whole forum you are the only one who defends them... finally Christmas is coming more time to wander around the net, mach arena's days are numbered.... rubbish.

Honestly, if you read any number of my posts, I complain a lot.  I speak when I think something is wrong or unfair in the game.  What I don't agree with is making it personal with CrystalDrew.  Blame the company, blame the game, whatever, but there's no real need to go after CrystalDrew.  They're just doing their job.  

I'm a supervisor where I work.  Sometimes I can't tell my developers what I'd love to tell them, I have to toe the party line and say what I'm supposed to.  I don't like it, I feel like crap about it, but its part of the job.  It might be something similar for CrystalDrew.  

Just because you work for the company, doesn't mean you deserve abuse on their behalf.

Ok, enough from me.  Don't want to get into a war here.  Going back to my free to play life. 

Dec 8, 2023, 20:0112/08/23
07/09/23
GothIxkin

Honestly, if you read any number of my posts, I complain a lot.  I speak when I think something is wrong or unfair in the game.  What I don't agree with is making it personal with CrystalDrew.  Blame the company, blame the game, whatever, but there's no real need to go after CrystalDrew.  They're just doing their job.  

I'm a supervisor where I work.  Sometimes I can't tell my developers what I'd love to tell them, I have to toe the party line and say what I'm supposed to.  I don't like it, I feel like crap about it, but its part of the job.  It might be something similar for CrystalDrew.  

Just because you work for the company, doesn't mean you deserve abuse on their behalf.

Ok, enough from me.  Don't want to get into a war here.  Going back to my free to play life. 

This isn't a personal thing I have with Crystal Drew but it's the practice plarium staff engage in overall probably because yes they have to toe the party line for their job. The tactics of divert and avoid when it comes to pain points in the community is UNACCEPTABLE and needs to be called out and CORRECTED. And for me it's not about not getting the answer I want it's about the question I want answered not being answered.

Dec 9, 2023, 15:2312/09/23
09/01/16

in my job I am the owner of my company and in addition to my collaborators, I also have to interact with suppliers and customers, so when things have to be said they have to be said, in order for a company to function well it must be honest and give its customer a service for here the customer pays, qio, you pay to receive nothing of value in exchange, only scams, nerfs, and rubbish, as well as the usual lies...so what should we say??? there is better out there, here there is only rubbish and scammers, they are not able to develop a game worthy of getting paid, so pay for what?? to fight against robots??, even 4 per game, pufff waste of time, to fight against crafty people in the lower hangar?? poof total dishonesty, and inability of players to fight fairly. this is a game that favors the smart, and bot.. stop what you want plarium and a greedy rubbish, devours money of honest players to give only rubbish in exchange this and the fact....

i

yet another smartass. total hangar value, but fights with a rigged hangar to win in the lowest ranks, total inability to play honestly this is plarium scammers who favor other scammers... and don't tell me they're working on it they've been repeating it for 1 year and they do nothing... at Christmas I expect the usual rubbish. At Christmas I won't be here anymore like many others...I'll take my money into other games, definitely not PLARIUM. and remember it's not a question of pw2 or free, you pay to have, players are willing to pay, but they also want fun, and not just bot hackers and incompetent crafty people

Dec 9, 2023, 18:0112/09/23
02/16/23
GothIxkin

I appreciate your comments. You always speak in an unbiased form which I totally respect. You're right--we are all somewhat awful to CrystalDrew and we don't appreciate CD for what they do for us. I just hope CD hasn't been pushed to far by people that purely cuss out the game in addition to CD.

It's a pity that our only spokesperson has disappeared. I am aware that CD will not respond to posts on the forums over the weekend because everyone needs a break at some point, but CD hasn't responded to posts in a while.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Dec 11, 2023, 12:2112/11/23
02/10/23

Hello guys! I had some sick leaves, but I'm back on the forum 😉

Dec 11, 2023, 14:2112/11/23
12/19/22
CrystalDrew

Welcome back!!!!  Hope you are feeling better!!!

Dec 11, 2023, 15:4912/11/23
02/10/23
GothIxkin

Welcome back!!!!  Hope you are feeling better!!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, and I appreciate your support, guys.

Talking about this LXI Dottor Terremoto, this user has violated multiple rules of the forum, and they keep on creating new accounts as if nobody understands it's the same person. Please don't react to them as they just make provocations without insulting everyone including me, the company, the game, and other users who don't agree with them.

Dec 11, 2023, 19:4612/11/23
02/16/23
CrystalDrew

Welcome back, CD! I also hope you're feeling better and wish you well. Sorry if I have engaged with this player by the way! I had no clue they were doing all that they are doing. Anyways, welcome back! And also, are you a member of the FLOO clan? I searched up that clan due to many major Mech Arena YouTubers being participants in FLOO and came across a name quite similar to yours.

Dec 12, 2023, 12:2012/12/23
02/10/23
King’sArenaYT

Welcome back, CD! I also hope you're feeling better and wish you well. Sorry if I have engaged with this player by the way! I had no clue they were doing all that they are doing. Anyways, welcome back! And also, are you a member of the FLOO clan? I searched up that clan due to many major Mech Arena YouTubers being participants in FLOO and came across a name quite similar to yours.

Thanks a lot, I'm happy to come back! 😀

I won't comment if I'm a member of the FLOO clan or not, but I don't deny that it could be one of my accounts 😏

Dec 12, 2023, 16:5412/12/23
Dec 12, 2023, 16:56(edited)
09/17/21

Well, sadly people have been quite rude to them, so I could see why they might've been on some kind of break. 

Were I able to be, I would try to be some support of a kind. But that's really up to the community not being toxic. 

Hope they are all well. 

Dec 16, 2023, 18:4312/16/23
12/05/23

Is matchmaking fair or broken...??? Answer this please...

Okay, lets say matchmaking is really the downfall as so many player quits die to this. 

I was matched with 2x of mybsquad power, and two enemys(2v2) have 5 star redox and killshot.

I duno if this is really fair, or just like whatvthe support always says that this needs coordination and strategy, well even if we have coordination, can my 2 star killshot and panther defeat a 5 star killshot and redox? 

If a community manager can see this, do youbthink this is fair matchmaking or broken? Just answer that without flavoring some nonsense to avoid the question. Fair or broken??????

i

Dec 17, 2023, 16:5912/17/23
Dec 17, 2023, 17:02(edited)
01/23/16
CrystalDrew

Thanks a lot for your kind words, and I appreciate your support, guys.

Talking about this LXI Dottor Terremoto, this user has violated multiple rules of the forum, and they keep on creating new accounts as if nobody understands it's the same person. Please don't react to them as they just make provocations without insulting everyone including me, the company, the game, and other users who don't agree with them.

I would like to understand who the company and others who think like you agree with you, I only see the complaints, and I see LXI TERREMOTO AS A SPOKESPERSON FOR 90% OF THE PLAYERS, given that the forum is full only of complaints , bugs, and inefficiencies, then you are OFFENDING a legitimate player, accusing him of your assumptions, to turn other players against just because you said so??? who is violating the rules are you inciting the mob to kill? .. you are a provocateur who violates the rules then, do you think you can solve your gaming problems like this?? ,,, ww LXI EARTHQUAKE.

Dec 17, 2023, 17:0712/17/23
Dec 17, 2023, 17:09(edited)
01/23/16

yet another proof of how the game system is corrupt. total inefficiency

i

i

Dec 18, 2023, 16:2112/18/23
07/09/23
CrystalDrew

And plarium just left is with no backup cm or substitute on the forums and we were just left to complain to the void I guess

Dec 21, 2023, 09:1412/21/23
07/09/23
Deepthroat

And plarium just left is with no backup cm or substitute on the forums and we were just left to complain to the void I guess

So like, what does plarium have to say about this.