All Categories

Game disconnection during tournaments.

Search
Dec 4, 2023, 02:3712/04/23
02/16/23

Who on Earth decided that our game disconnects should go on our tournament record? I don't understand because it isn't my fault that my wifi is constantly in limbo! I feel like when the game forces you to leave a match, this should not count against season divisions, tournament brackets, or events because it is not always necessarily the players fault that they keep getting disconnected from their matches.

Another issue is when you have disconnected, then reconnect to the game and your mech automatixally self-destructs and you could have just lost your best mech. Not an ideal way to start off a match.

So Plarium, I just ask that these Wi-Fi inconveniences be fixed please.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2023, 16:3912/04/23
09/01/16

the disconnection has continued for months, what do you want us to point out that it is a widespread problem... and you know it, your servers are old and small........

i

Dec 6, 2023, 04:5612/06/23
02/16/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! If you constantly face such issues, please report it to our Support team via https://plrm.me/arena_support or email them at: arena.support@plarium.com 

That isn't really my main point. The Wi-Fi thing is ok, but taking away points from my seasons divisions, tournament tickets, and battles won in a row after kicking me from a match is not ok. I do not have control over my Wi-Fi connection, so why should I pay the price for my teammates losing matches where I didn't even have a chance to help them?

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Dec 11, 2023, 11:5212/11/23
02/10/23
King’sArenaYT

That isn't really my main point. The Wi-Fi thing is ok, but taking away points from my seasons divisions, tournament tickets, and battles won in a row after kicking me from a match is not ok. I do not have control over my Wi-Fi connection, so why should I pay the price for my teammates losing matches where I didn't even have a chance to help them?

The Support team must help with clarifying the reason for the problem and fixing it!