All Categories

Mini Gun 12 or Chain Gun 12

Search
Nov 24, 2023, 08:3711/24/23
11/24/23

I plan on buying one of them today. They will primarily be on either Eclipse, Surge or Bastion(map and mode dependen). I have epic MG damage & Recoil implants and I also have epic CG damage & Build up implants. I also have the cat legendary heavy weapon pilot lol https://omegle.onl/  .

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 24, 2023, 14:3411/24/23
08/04/22

If you are asking whic should you choose then I would say mini gun

Nov 27, 2023, 07:4911/27/23
02/16/23

I do not own either of these weapons, but I do know that the Minigun is overall less good than the Chain gun. Although the mag capacity and damage may seem sweet, there are a select few flaws with the Minigun which are over-powered by the Chain gun.

Some of these flaws are the spin-up time, reload time, recoil, mech turning speed, optimal/max range, a shot delay, no      double-damage chance, and wide hit-cone.

The Chain gun does have a spin-up time, but the spin-up time is different with the gun shooting slowly and gradually firing more rapidly the more you shoot. The Minigun, however, must spin its barrel to gain momentum before shooting which is an obvious big red flag. This can be prevented with the use of implants, but I believe this would be a waste of your pilot implant slots.

The Chain gun also has a much faster reload time, no mech swivel speed decrease, a double-damage chance, a longer optimal/max range, no shot delay, no recoil, and a hit-cone of 1.2 whereas the Minigun has a hit-cone of 2.4. Still, the Minigun does a significantly larger amount of damage, but if I were you I would get the Chain gun.