All Categories

Implant part removal.

Implant part removal.

Search
Nov 22, 2023, 00:3311/22/23
02/16/23

Implant part removal.

The best time of my mech arena gameplay was when 100% implant removal was free. It enabled me to shift around my mechs and weapons and learn what I love, and also SP drop only for reasearch and achievement purposes. Heck, I could shift all my maxed implant parts from one pilot and invest all of them into my legendary shadow stealth speed and shotgun damage and reload implants and put it all on my g-lock.

I loved being able to use my shadow using stuff that's actually good, but I can't do that anymore without a cost: acoins or lost implant parts.

So please, CrystalDrew, ask the devs if they can make another free implant removal phase until maybe the end of winter. It would be awesome if there could be a season-lasting event every other season for the free implant removal phase. There could be free removals during the summer and winter when people have more time off of school and work to let people really experiment and toy around with their hangars. Of course, this could be of major income rate losses if the event continued beyond a full season, so having it during the winter and summer would be wise for players and the mech arena team.

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Nov 22, 2023, 12:0311/22/23
02/10/23

Hello! Thanks for your feedback! Will consider it!

Want to remind you that our devs are aware of all the feedback, and all the posts/comments are processed by us. However, there are no updated regarding this subject for today. We will keep you updated!

Nov 23, 2023, 22:4111/23/23
10/14/22

Jestem za. 😁