All Categories

USELESS MECH.

USELESS MECH.

Search
Nov 16, 2023, 18:0811/16/23
03/02/16

USELESS MECH.

BEEN . NOW, in addition to worrying about the ROCKET MORTARs, which inflict damage wherever you are on the map, which already took down the shield. now also another weapon that breaks down defenses. so what's the point if you keep making robots with shields and domes?? to screw us money as always. no.... keep it up. the end is approaching. rubbish continues....you have no other alternatives??? just pissing people off??. bad game, bad choices, bad path.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2023, 16:1612/25/23
12/25/23

Patti Sky is known for its excellent customer support. If you encounter any issues with your headphones or have any questions 3 Patti Sky Apk , their dedica ted support team is available to assist you. This level of customer service adds to the overall satisfaction and peace of mind when purchasing Patti Sky headphones. 

Dec 25, 2023, 18:0112/25/23
08/16/15

do you think I have never had contact with support?? ehheh I've been in the game for 10 years, I'm a VIP PLAYER in SOLDIER INC. and the answers are photocopies of those you read here.. no one has ever solved problems.. here in mech arena you are all young and you still don't know plarium as well as I do. but time will prove me right.