All Categories

Free-for-all.

Free-for-all.

Search
Nov 14, 2023, 00:0511/14/23
02/16/23

Free-for-all.

In my opinion, FFA is the best tournament mode of all time. I mean, getting health for kills? Awesome! However, (in my opinion) the other two tournament modes (5v5 in regular and 2v2 maps) are terrible! Now, this could be just my opinion, but I really dislike the fact that my tournament success is very dependant on other people on my team. Since Plarium, for whatever strange reason, had seemingly removed FFA from the tournament cycle, making me extremely unhappy. Isn't this the third week of 5v5 death match?

This may sound crazy to many people, but my mentality is really close to coming off the hinge. After all I've been through playing this game, I am being pushed to my limit with all the flaws in such a good game, that just one more mess-up could really tip me over the edge.

As much as I used to want having FFA as a regular, everyday game mode like CPC or the two TDM modes, now I just want FFA to come back to the tournament cycle.

Plarium, I know I have been creating a whole lot of comments, concerns, critiques, and complaints, but this is simply because the game needs a bit of critiquing. Please fix the errors in this game, and make the general public happy. I love this game and do not wish for it to become empty, yet full of extortion.

Thanks again, CrystalDrew for feeding the devs all of the players complaints and comments.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 14, 2023, 09:4811/14/23
07/25/18

I agree. FFA is the best tournament mode. Success is only dependant on individual skill and I don't have to hope my teamates are not Bots. Many time I am MVP but I still lose on 5v5 because of the rest of the team. I too am very disappointed that this current tournament is not FFA. I was actually hoping it would be. 

I know I am not alone in wanting FFA back. It seems as if the devs do their own thing without even taking into account the feedback from players.

Nov 14, 2023, 11:2611/14/23
08/04/22

They did tell us. I've certainly read there was a critical problem in FFA and it will be back when they've sorted it. 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2023, 11:5511/14/23
02/10/23

Hello! FFA will be back pretty soon! 😉 

We are always happy to receive any constructive feedback as it helps us to make our game better, so you are always welcome!

Nov 14, 2023, 12:4011/14/23
07/25/18
CrystalDrew

Hello! FFA will be back pretty soon! 😉 

We are always happy to receive any constructive feedback as it helps us to make our game better, so you are always welcome!

When? Please define pretty soon. because this new tournament is the fourth 5 v 5 in a row. You have been saying it will be back pretty soon two tournaments ago, but it seems like that is just talk without any real intent.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2023, 14:2711/14/23
02/10/23
Papicoco

When? Please define pretty soon. because this new tournament is the fourth 5 v 5 in a row. You have been saying it will be back pretty soon two tournaments ago, but it seems like that is just talk without any real intent.

You won't wait too long this time 😉

Besides, the last FFA was turned off due to the Ability bug we faced. It's fixed now!