All Categories

Poor choices by Devs destroying game

Search
Oct 30, 2023, 21:1510/30/23
04/25/23

Every game has problems i understand that but Dev's ignoring them is just just slap in face to player base 

Match making is bad but its problem most pvp games have the bigger issue is mech & weapon balance,

weapons like EM rifles and disc launchers are worse offeners because the visauls dont match effects example em rifles effectively wall hack you see the mech attemp shoot you you move into full cover and shot kills you anyway as visauls clearly show the shot pass from cover into your mech. 

Much same with disc launchers you clear see the blast and projectile miss completely yet you take tons of damage or your mech is killed by the skilless spammer just aimimg at thin air miles from where you are.

Now you could argue its lag etc this dosent justifty why devs would add AOE tracking weapon to game that doesnt insanely high damage to groups of players or insane sniper weapon its almost unavoid due wall hacking shots 

If these weapons in game was bad enough you mechs which do insanely op effects like the Panther deploys insane long shield which is cant destoyed by damage and also applies stupidly high slow effect all from T6 mech

Then we have Zephyr is seem fair unimpressive be its AOE stun is insanely over power as cover even being on different level both under or above behind multiple different sources of cover you still get stun locked for 3 seconds which is long time in for a stun without pilot implant buffing it and its T5 mech but it trap a whole team in stun lock for 3 seconds indirectly in massively area 

While dev and customer support argue everything has a counter seemly miss understand what weapon and mech combinations are make extremly diffcult counter eg pather with EM rifles can effectively beat whole team at long range fight with taking any damage if has over head cover 

or zephyr can stunlock group of players and kill all with disc launchers without needing to leave cover 

I not saying Nerf these example I mentioned and will solve everything but Dev need to address some mechs and weapons fast death matches 2v2 and 5v5 seem to boil down to team with most disc lauchers win so the maps seem to mostly support that type weapon and its so over powered players will constantly use them, I actaully seem players give up on matches a basically leave or only auto spawn in afk because Disc launcher mech was lost at start of match by lucky attack.

When players give up because they cant use one weapon type anymore in same match and other team has them its just proof something is really really wrong.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 31, 2023, 08:5910/31/23
11/12/14

I remind you that the sniper attitude corresponds to reality and fantasy. in reality the sniper weapon has always been the most lethal for covering assault teams, if this were not the case it would be of no use. there is nothing striking about the EM-RIFLE. it is a simple sniper weapon and it must remain so,,, then should we talk about MORTAR ROCKET....? WHICH AFFECTS YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE SHELTERED...

Nov 1, 2023, 23:4211/01/23
04/25/23
DISCO Bull

I remind you that the sniper attitude corresponds to reality and fantasy. in reality the sniper weapon has always been the most lethal for covering assault teams, if this were not the case it would be of no use. there is nothing striking about the EM-RIFLE. it is a simple sniper weapon and it must remain so,,, then should we talk about MORTAR ROCKET....? WHICH AFFECTS YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE SHELTERED...

EM rifle is over power mostly because it wall hacks the shots carry on pass cover myself and team mates blow up despite being full cover is dumb and its not a perk described in its description and its the only sniper weapon that seems to do this.

As for your sniper weapon being deadly weapon vs flesh and blood i agree but vs armoured mech not so much same with shotgun weapons not to helpful vs metal etc in game they are deadly 

As for rocket mortar is splash is annoying but you can get in cover Disc launchers seem to miss and still damage insanely high and follow you

But your problem isnt the rocket mortar its pilots Boar basically with full legend rocket mortar implants with high upgrades they are the terrible to fight on open maps because the splash is massive and moves into cover from point it lands thats not weapon needs a nerf thats the implants making shockwave damage which hits back and side armour hit stupidly hard in massive area 

Nov 2, 2023, 04:1111/02/23
01/17/22

Its very simple

ALL mechs need their health boost by 1.5x.  This fixes SOOOO many problems and doesnt require nerfing anything.

Mechs die way WAY to easily.  These are suposed to be giant war machines not some piss ant human soldier.  NOTHING in the game should die from a single hit (assuming a weapon of the same grade/level as the mech).

Second remove radius implant from the game for disc launcher and rocket mortar.  This is a straight up nerf but it is SORELY needed.

All of OPs complaints are solved with these 2 changes.

Nov 2, 2023, 13:2711/02/23
12/19/22

There is definitly an issue with the blast radius of weapons ignoring cover.  I die from that little fact more that I can count.

Nov 3, 2023, 18:5411/03/23
04/25/23
GothIxkin

There is definitly an issue with the blast radius of weapons ignoring cover.  I die from that little fact more that I can count.

That and fact blast radius does same damage despite cover other mechs blocking this path of the blast wave etc which no sense tiny fraction of your mech blast hits you and you take the full damage...

Nov 3, 2023, 19:2311/03/23
04/25/23
NegativeZer0

Its very simple

ALL mechs need their health boost by 1.5x.  This fixes SOOOO many problems and doesnt require nerfing anything.

Mechs die way WAY to easily.  These are suposed to be giant war machines not some piss ant human soldier.  NOTHING in the game should die from a single hit (assuming a weapon of the same grade/level as the mech).

Second remove radius implant from the game for disc launcher and rocket mortar.  This is a straight up nerf but it is SORELY needed.

All of OPs complaints are solved with these 2 changes.

while hp boost sound good on paper that just makes whales even harder to kill 

problem with mech hp as stands most people cant afford the acoin price to upgrade mech base stats to max hp level 

radius implant is massive problem agree because dev made radius damage hit for full force despite distance from target or how much of radius clips the target eg mech foot in radius compeletly kills the mech