All Categories

Update, but there is no update

Search
Oct 24, 2023, 19:2410/24/23
04/10/23

It is slowly becoming common for a game to be unable to run on Android after a major update. The game requires an update, but there is no available update in the play store. The situation is the same as during the previous update. Haven't the developers learned any lessons? The best thing is that the problem only affects plarium account users. Google account works without problems. The game is becoming more and more expensive, but it gives less and less. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 25, 2023, 05:2410/25/23
09/13/23

Happen to me too!

This is not good. I cannot play since yesterday 

Oct 25, 2023, 09:4810/25/23
09/27/22

really ??🤨🤨

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Oct 25, 2023, 11:4810/25/23
02/10/23

The game must work fine now, but I recommend you to update it via Play Market

Oct 25, 2023, 12:5610/25/23
Oct 25, 2023, 19:03(edited)
10/25/23

FYI, my other account has just been banned for 5 days for "Trolling" by CrysalDrew just because I mimicked his style of answer, telling the players to be patient because their team was working hard but without providing any factual information. It was not even a really bad answer, it was just what we are answered everyday... But ok, our community manager seems to be super touchy.

So, just know that you are not allowed to raise criticisms on the way the player community is actually managed; this is forbidden. You have just the right to be happy and say "thank you for your void answers".

Anyway, time for me to leave this forum and its wonderful manager.

-- Kharstein --

[Update] To avoid any misunderstanding, I did not mention the name 'CrystalDrew' in my banned (and removed) post (but he could recognise his style without any possible doubt), and I made it clear that I was not myself a community manager, in order to not be accused of faking a genuine community manager. 

Oct 25, 2023, 18:1110/25/23
06/01/15

yes of course there has been an update, they have introduced even more powerful BOTs with the new weapon... of course now you will find your enemies with 3 times the power of yours. of course the music is just a camouflage, and they didn't tell you that they reduced GURADIAN's ability, sure, yes the update was done, but they don't tell you what it was for....

Oct 25, 2023, 18:2110/25/23
Oct 25, 2023, 18:36(edited)
04/01/23
LX-Gesu' S.P.Q.L.

yes of course there has been an update, they have introduced even more powerful BOTs with the new weapon... of course now you will find your enemies with 3 times the power of yours. of course the music is just a camouflage, and they didn't tell you that they reduced GURADIAN's ability, sure, yes the update was done, but they don't tell you what it was for....

Wait, i'm going to look at Guardian , if they ruined him, i'm done. I will be quiting the game if they ruin him.

Oct 26, 2023, 10:3310/26/23
02/10/23
Ghamelon

FYI, my other account has just been banned for 5 days for "Trolling" by CrysalDrew just because I mimicked his style of answer, telling the players to be patient because their team was working hard but without providing any factual information. It was not even a really bad answer, it was just what we are answered everyday... But ok, our community manager seems to be super touchy.

So, just know that you are not allowed to raise criticisms on the way the player community is actually managed; this is forbidden. You have just the right to be happy and say "thank you for your void answers".

Anyway, time for me to leave this forum and its wonderful manager.

-- Kharstein --

[Update] To avoid any misunderstanding, I did not mention the name 'CrystalDrew' in my banned (and removed) post (but he could recognise his style without any possible doubt), and I made it clear that I was not myself a community manager, in order to not be accused of faking a genuine community manager. 

You've pointed out the reason for your ban in your first message. Criticism is welcomed, and it's highly useful for us as we are working hard on polishing the game. However, it was written in the rules that all the participants of the forum accept creating a healthy and friendly atmosphere here. Trolling doesn't seem okay in these terms

Oct 26, 2023, 13:2210/26/23
Oct 26, 2023, 13:57(edited)
10/25/23

@Drew: the atmosphere in this forum is very far from a "healthy and friendly atmosphere", it is even terrible in my opinion, but this is caused by the understandable frustration of the players caused by

1. the many technical in-game issues (ex: the matchmaking), that are not resolved in due time;
  2. Plarium’s constant greediness leading to excessive costs for whatever you do;
  3. And, last but not least, the lack of factual answers by the community managers, whose unique message is repeated ad nauseam and can be summarised as "We are sorry to hear that you have issues, our player community is important for us, we take care of you, just be a little patient, our team is working hard to resolve the issues, and updates are coming soon".

I doubt that mimicking your answers has any impact on the atmosphere of this forum. 

Oct 26, 2023, 13:2910/26/23
02/10/23
Ghamelon

@Drew: the atmosphere in this forum is very far from a "healthy and friendly atmosphere", it is even terrible in my opinion, but this is caused by the understandable frustration of the players caused by

1. the many technical in-game issues (ex: the matchmaking), that are not resolved in due time;
  2. Plarium’s constant greediness leading to excessive costs for whatever you do;
  3. And, last but not least, the lack of factual answers by the community managers, whose unique message is repeated ad nauseam and can be summarised as "We are sorry to hear that you have issues, our player community is important for us, we take care of you, just be a little patient, our team is working hard to resolve the issues, and updates are coming soon".

I doubt that mimicking your answers has any impact on the atmosphere of this forum. 

The rules are the rules though

Oct 26, 2023, 14:0610/26/23
Oct 26, 2023, 14:19(edited)
10/25/23
CrystalDrew

The rules are the rules though

Did I contest the ban? Did I beg your pity? So, why that answer? Have you completely miss my point?

I restate it: the poor atmosphere in this forum is due to the issues of the game, your company greediness and, to some extends, your own management of the community. 

Oct 26, 2023, 14:1810/26/23
02/10/23
Ghamelon

Did I contest the ban? Did I beg your pity? So, why that answer? Have you completely miss my point?

I restate it: the poor atmosphere in this forum is due to the issues of the game, your company greediness and, to some extends, your own management of the community. 

We are aware of all the feedback we receive, and all the feedback is being processed. My message was directed to your speculations about whether your behavior "has any impact on the atmosphere of this forum" or not. In these terms, it doesn't matter as "the rules are the rules though".

Oct 26, 2023, 14:2810/26/23
Oct 26, 2023, 14:45(edited)
10/25/23

Thank you for your anwer, the subject is exhausted on my side, I told what I wanted to say. I wish you a good evening.

Oct 26, 2023, 15:5910/26/23
06/01/15
CrystalDrew

You've pointed out the reason for your ban in your first message. Criticism is welcomed, and it's highly useful for us as we are working hard on polishing the game. However, it was written in the rules that all the participants of the forum accept creating a healthy and friendly atmosphere here. Trolling doesn't seem okay in these terms

and we work hard to earn a few euros, even extra ones to spend, for useful reasons, not to get robbed... think about it, dear tireless workers, because not everyone here is rich, or write it out in broad terms... I ONLY GAME FOR THE RICH .... after this any other word of yours is useless. you are just repetitive in speaking and acting. the problems are always the same, OPPONENTS 3 TIMES STRONGER, BOT HACKERS, WEAPONS AND MECH NERFS HERE IS the mech arena mix. GAME ONLY FOR THE RICH, WRITE IT SO YOU DON'T ROB those players who work hard and spend a few euros, so they will spend it on something more useful... rather than getting robbed here for nothing... measure your words and respect those who support your salary .

Oct 26, 2023, 16:0110/26/23
06/01/15
Ghamelon

Well done, you said the right thing, but remember, we are just fodder for fattening... remember that well. nothing will be given to you in return for your duty..... PLARIUM has always been greedy and will not change...

Nov 6, 2023, 15:0611/06/23
09/28/23

Thanks for the information 

Nov 6, 2023, 19:2011/06/23
10/19/20
CrystalDrew

The game must work fine now, but I recommend you to update it via Play Market

What is play market, and will an update even matter?

It's become very obvious that platinum are cheaters in every game they make. They make their bots faster, more powerful, none of their sniper rifles ever miss you can't dodge. Yet bots can sprint any direction, d3cimate your team bots, your team bots run around like idiots. The game cheats outrageously. I don't care what they say anymore. If Drew says he/she isn't lying then they're lying to him/her but one thing is for sure somebody's lying.

I even 1 starred it in ratings citing the problems that have not been addressed for over two years and their bot wanted me to detail the problems, can't they don't provide enough room. I can only hope it will discourage people from playing. Plari you suck.

Nov 7, 2023, 12:2511/07/23
02/10/23
jedzilla74

What is play market, and will an update even matter?

It's become very obvious that platinum are cheaters in every game they make. They make their bots faster, more powerful, none of their sniper rifles ever miss you can't dodge. Yet bots can sprint any direction, d3cimate your team bots, your team bots run around like idiots. The game cheats outrageously. I don't care what they say anymore. If Drew says he/she isn't lying then they're lying to him/her but one thing is for sure somebody's lying.

I even 1 starred it in ratings citing the problems that have not been addressed for over two years and their bot wanted me to detail the problems, can't they don't provide enough room. I can only hope it will discourage people from playing. Plari you suck.

Hello! I've replied to you on another topic. I want to warn you that your message contains offensive language and tone that's prohibited on our forum. Please, let's keep a polite and friendly way of communicating. Otherwise, I will need to ban you.

Nov 7, 2023, 13:5111/07/23
04/01/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! I've replied to you on another topic. I want to warn you that your message contains offensive language and tone that's prohibited on our forum. Please, let's keep a polite and friendly way of communicating. Otherwise, I will need to ban you.

Maybe it's better if you also say what things Jedzilla said were offensive and how they were offensive, makes it easier to understand.

Nov 11, 2023, 10:3611/11/23
10/19/20

I like how I often ask poignant questions that go straight to the matter and when I call you out on it you look for reasons to ban me over and over. Pretty slimy.

Nov 12, 2023, 05:5611/12/23
02/16/23
CrystalDrew

For educational and cautionary purposes only, does the word "suck" count as offensive language? If it is, my apologies for posting the offensive language.