All Categories

I might leave Mech Arena! Here's why.

Search
Jul 12, 2023, 15:5107/12/23
08/20/22

Hello Community, I am very glad to be back. I havent been able to upload as of some reasons. Actually a few days ago, the community somehow blocked me when I was making a post regarding OP Bots. What was that? What have I done.

Now these are the main reasons why I am intending to leave the game in the near future.

1. P2W Strictly. I mean everyone knows this. Recently all events for new mechs like Bastion, Scorpious, Eclipse have been based on token that are only attainable through actual money transactions. And even if the event for getting the tokens is present, there is only 1. This barely increases our chances of getting the reward and that chance increase is preety pointless. 

2. The recent LGBTQ+ Movement Fiasco has been upsetting many people in the game recently. Recently, they went at somewhat degree to critisize Christians, and are now making thier way to other religion. Religion is an abstract concept, a way of life that no one should interfere in. 

Due to these reasons, I might quit the game in the near future. The game has only gotten worse from the point when I wrote my review about this game (As of Update 2.28). Dear Developers, please stop this felony. Otherwise this game could struggle BIG TIME.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2023, 16:0607/12/23
08/20/22

I MEAN THIS

Jul 12, 2023, 23:2607/12/23
06/20/22

Religion is not to be interfered in, and it is not to be used to control. For people to weaponize their religion to influence the world around them through coercion is wrong. For people who are LGBTQ i's more than a way of life. It is their life. To use one's way of life as an excuse to interfere with other people's lives is wrong. To use one's way of life as an excuse other people's lives shouldn't be given visibility is wrong. For anyone upset with increased visibility of LGBTQ people they can do what they can live and let live.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Jul 13, 2023, 12:0007/13/23
02/10/23

Hello! Sure, we have some paid Content. However, it's up to a player whether to spend in the game or not. You can play without buying anything as well as the majority of events are available for free. Moreover, a player can even grind so-called donate-currency.

The official statement of our company is that we support the LGBTQIA+ social group. We respect everyone and want to show our support to these people. The negative reaction just proves how important it is. "they went at somewhat degree to critisize Christians" sounds like a conspiracy as the statement is proofless. And moreover, all the people are up to think in the way they want to, so what's the problem? As was mentioned by BAAB, "For anyone upset with increased visibility of LGBTQ people they can do what they can live and let live". 

We are working hard on the game as well as a large part of the direction for our work is regulated by our community. Of course, we face challenges, and there are many unpleasant moments that appear sometimes. We understand that from the outside, the changes or improvements may be unnoticeable, unseen, or even considered wrong. Still, step by step, we are doing everything to make the game better. Sometimes it takes time, even plenty of time. It's certain that there is a lot of work we need to do further. Nevertheless, the work is in progress

Jul 14, 2023, 18:0307/14/23
12/08/22
CrystalDrew

Hello! Sure, we have some paid Content. However, it's up to a player whether to spend in the game or not. You can play without buying anything as well as the majority of events are available for free. Moreover, a player can even grind so-called donate-currency.

The official statement of our company is that we support the LGBTQIA+ social group. We respect everyone and want to show our support to these people. The negative reaction just proves how important it is. "they went at somewhat degree to critisize Christians" sounds like a conspiracy as the statement is proofless. And moreover, all the people are up to think in the way they want to, so what's the problem? As was mentioned by BAAB, "For anyone upset with increased visibility of LGBTQ people they can do what they can live and let live". 

We are working hard on the game as well as a large part of the direction for our work is regulated by our community. Of course, we face challenges, and there are many unpleasant moments that appear sometimes. We understand that from the outside, the changes or improvements may be unnoticeable, unseen, or even considered wrong. Still, step by step, we are doing everything to make the game better. Sometimes it takes time, even plenty of time. It's certain that there is a lot of work we need to do further. Nevertheless, the work is in progress

I believe that nothing can be done by working hard, the game gets worse and you are only able to block players, and always admit the possibility that the helpless little children will lower the power of the hangar to go and kill easily by dominating the tournaments. you are incapable and, just BLA BLA BLA... ECC ECC and nerf weapons. do me a favor stop making fun of the community ..... we are smarter people than you ,, who beg our money with deceit ... incapable

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2023, 11:0307/17/23
02/10/23
Scoppiato

I believe that nothing can be done by working hard, the game gets worse and you are only able to block players, and always admit the possibility that the helpless little children will lower the power of the hangar to go and kill easily by dominating the tournaments. you are incapable and, just BLA BLA BLA... ECC ECC and nerf weapons. do me a favor stop making fun of the community ..... we are smarter people than you ,, who beg our money with deceit ... incapable

Hello! First of all, let's be respectful to each other and follow the rules of the forum. We don't call anyone "smarter" or "less smart." In this case, your words can be considered offensive, and you may be followed with a ban if you continue to keep this tone of voice.

The bots and Matchmaking are two features on which we constantly working. Right now, the pace of our work is active. We've already done some improvements to reduce the SP droppers and our team keeps work on this

Jul 17, 2023, 15:4107/17/23
09/30/22

I just want to comment that I feel sad at the prospect of losing a great player. I hope we do not lose any players in this community but I genuinely understand and feel your frustrations, fellow pilot. Hopefully, you can take a break and still enjoy the game in short bursts :P

Jul 26, 2023, 20:1907/26/23
08/20/22

ALL THE GOOD STUFF LIKE EM RIFLES, STALKER, ECLIPSE ETC ARE ALL LOCKED BEHIND A WALL THAT CAN ONLY BE OPENED LIKE A FEW TIMES PER YEAR TO ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON THE GAME. EVEN AFTER THE BALALCE CHANGES, BEING A P2W SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2023, 03:4607/27/23
09/26/22
CrystalDrew

Go woke, get broke! Looks like Plarium has decided to wade into the political waters. Not a smart business move considering staying neutral has proven to be the way to go and not disrespect either side. Besides the game being overall atrocious as of late, you just added to your troubles by publicly insulting a large portion of your player base. You should ban yourself for that offensive statement by calling it a 'conspiracy'...

Jul 27, 2023, 13:2507/27/23
10/05/21
ALPHA TITAN

ALL THE GOOD STUFF LIKE EM RIFLES, STALKER, ECLIPSE ETC ARE ALL LOCKED BEHIND A WALL THAT CAN ONLY BE OPENED LIKE A FEW TIMES PER YEAR TO ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND ON THE GAME. EVEN AFTER THE BALALCE CHANGES, BEING A P2W SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

They have kept many powerful mechs only for sale. They just want money 

Jul 27, 2023, 14:4807/27/23
09/27/22
CrystalDrew

brooooo there are not some paid content there are a lot of paid content which is unfair for the F2P players. everything is paid now i also can't get anything by grinding and where is your new progress system it's been around a month ,yes i understand that game development is not easy as i'm also a indie developer but u have a team this game isn't made by any indie game dev this game is at the end of cliff , your game devs need to save this game by adding frequent bug updates so the players can play easily .