All Categories

Unfair mech and gun sale

Unfair mech and gun sale

Search
May 4, 2023, 17:2805/04/23
03/30/23

Unfair mech and gun sale

Hi I love the game but couple things that I don't get 1/why do it take a coin to do pretty much everything in the game level up guns,mech, pilot,est,and not only that I costs to much to do it .when it hard to get a coins unless you buy them.and the price for it is to much most games have them one coins that valuable but hard to get but only to be use for one maybe two things at the most not everything.i understand you have to make money but come on you can do a little bit better. But what gets me is my brother. Was able to purchase a two star redox for$1.99 for his combo purchase but mines say $25 yes it's stars are higher but why I didn't get the opportunity to get the ,$1.99 this is the nail in the coffin I spend money on the game almost every day.and he don't spend not one cent on it and get way better deals in his shop how is that? This not the only time this has happened I feel you guys are preying on the ones who spending money which it should be the other way around that's the reason for pay for things to get a little advantage in the game so for now on I'll just stop spending.plus now I can't participate and redox special event cuz if I was to get the $2 one I would be able to participate but don't have $25 for one minut

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2023, 17:3505/04/23
03/30/23

We are the ones keeping this game going by playing it people who spend money and the ones that don't so please try to make us happy instead of your pockets and make more of the more you play to level things than the more you spending money