any weppon with an energy cost over 16 is limited to 1 per player

attacker mech - name "Carrier"

Ability-(pasive) can hold four weppons that can be equiped in the hanger

max energy capasity - 44

health - between redox and brickhouse

Movement speed - very slow

rarity - legendary 

support mech - name "Lighthouse"

Ability - Radar, will reveal all opposing mechs (including shadow and eclips) on the field and apply stasis (for 2-3 seconds at most)

max energy capasity - 16 or 24

health - around 170,000 at max

rarity - legendary

Heavy Duty Weppon - Name "Cannon"

Magazine - 40

RPM - 120

range - optimal 0-70 max 71-120

Projectile speed - 180

energy cost - 12, 14, 16,

DMG - pretty high

Perk - Armor peircing - if a bullet hits a shield it will pass through but only deal a percent of the original dmg to the mech, like orion ability but also works on panther barrier.

no double dmg chance and it also reduces turnning speed, like minigun

rarity - epic

Barrash weppon - name "Carpet bomb"

The thing about this weppon is it fires a projetile that archs over the target but when it reaches directly over the target it propells itself straight down

Range  - optimal 5-95

Magazine - 5-10

projectile speed -similar to nade laucher

energy cost - 6, 8, 12, 16,

DMG - similar to nade laucher

max DMG radius - 8

rarity - legendary

Sniper weppon - name "Sonic Rifle"

Range - infinite

Magazine - 1

projectile speed - instant

energy cost - 20,

Dmg - same, or close to EM Rifle 16, but no double DMG chance

when fired, the bullet will ignore all walls, barriers, and shields, passing through them and damaging all mechs in its way

Perk - Sonic Boom - all mechs within 5m of the bullet as it travles will take 25% DMG

Reload speed - 20-24 seconds

Shot deley - 1 second

Rarity - epic

Tank Mech - name "Titan"

Ability - endure - reduce all DMG taken by 40% for 7 seconds - cooldown - 7 seconds

Max energy capacity - 24

Max level Health - around 130,000

rarity - common

Close Quartars Weppon - name "Hammer"

energy cost - 12

range - optimal 0-7, max 8-15

Magazine - 1

Perk - impact - apply stun effect for two seconds  

DMG per magazine - arround 70,000

Reload - 6-8 seconds

rarity - legendary

Beam Weppon - name "Repair beam"

energy cost - 6, 8

Range - optimal 0-60

RPM - 600

Max rapair per magazine - arround 30,000

magazine - 100-200

is effected by pilots

does not do any DMG, only effects allies

Rarity - rare

Scout mech - name "Kamikaze"

Ability - self destruct - explodes (and dies) after a two second deley, damaging all enemy mechs within a 20m (or it could be 15m if 20m seems to OP) radious. counts as a kill for the mech that was closest to it when it exploded. ability can be activated while stuned. is imune to all DMG while while ability is active

Max level ability DMG - 250,000

health - similar to Gardian

the ability can be blocked by shields and walls

Energy capasity - 24

movment speed - very fast

movement speed while abuility is active - extremely fast

rarity - rare

Tank Mech - name "Fortress"

Ability - Entrench - reduce all DMG taken by 80%, but prevents the mech from moving, and greatly reduces turning speed. the ability can be toggled on or off after a 8 second couldown (DMG reduction can go up to 90% with implants)

health - similar to bastion, if not higher

energy capasity - 24 or 32

movment speed - very slow

rarity - legendary 

Beam weppon - name "Ray of Doom"

Perk - will apply all debuffs after a period of time in this order. overheat-0.5 sec, shock-1 sec, corrosion-1.5 sec, stasis-2 sec, mark-3 sec, EMP-4 sec, 

DMG - high

Magazine - high enough that it hardly ever needs to reload

RPM - 300

energy cost - 24, 

rarity - legendary

Close Quarters Weppon - name "Flamethrower"

a fast attacking weppon that will shread through armor at close range

will apply overheat effect

Hit cone - 20

RPM - 3000

Magazine - 1000

Max level range - 35

energy cost - 8, 12, 16,

rarity - legendary

scout mech - name "Grasshopper"

ability - hop - dash 15m in the direction you are moving, if you are not moving dash forward

Ability cooldown - 1 second

max level health - arround 45,000

energy capacity - 16 or 24

rarity - uncommon

assault weppon - name "Plasma Rifle"

Perk - Charge shot - clicking and holding will cause the weppon to charge up, but will not fire until you stop. when fired, the projectile will do incresed DMG based on how much charge% it has, and will also cause certain effects. splash DMG will occure at 25% charge shot, starting at 3m and will got up to 11m at 100% charge shot. a short EMP effect will occur at 50% charge shot, starting at a 0.5-sec effect and will go up to 1-sec at 100% charge shot. projectile speed will decrease based on how much charge% it has, but projectile size will increase (significantly).

Magazine - does not have ammo, instead has a charge indicator

charge per second - 4% or 5%

Charge example - a 1% charge shot would do 1,000 DMG, a 100% charge shot would do 100,000 DMG

optimal range - 120

energy cost - 8, 10, 12, 16

rarity - legendary

support mech - name "Apollo"

Ability - Haywire protocol - disables the targiting systems of all enemy mechs within a 50m radious and apply shock effect, durration, 8-sec. cooldown, 5-sec

health - close to cheetah

energy capacity - 16 or 24

rarity - rare

these are all my mech an weppon ideas. I know that some are better then others, and some are not very good. the only point of this is to give the DEVs even a small ammount of inspiration. and I'm fine with the my ideas being stolen. 

Views
Comments
Comments
CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
May 2, 2023, 13:1305/02/23
02/10/23

Hi! Your ideas sound great, but in my opinion, some of the Mechs would be a little bit imbalanced (for example Carrier having 4 Weapons). Do you have any concept art for these Mechs? I'm curious how they would look like

May 6, 2023, 18:4005/06/23
May 6, 2023, 18:51(edited)
06/20/22

I'm concerned that applying stasis to the whole field is extremely unfair. On top of revealing the locations of all enemies? You can freely find and kill anyone. How about a mech with a radar that has 45 meter radius and 10 second duration and 6 or 7 second cooldown time or something? And 24 energy capacity.

The ability to carry 4 weapons is another thing. I've said this before because it's been suggested before. Even considering a mech with no ability but a passive one that lets it carry more weapons could be okay in terms of balance on the field, as of now you need only upgrade 1 set of weapons per mech in your hangar. In other words, people who choose to upgrade this mech will be spreading their resources thinner. This is why you see mechs with built in weapons instead.

I'm not a fan of self sacrificing mechs so not a fan of kamikazi. That's all I have to say about it.

Fortress I think should get a bit of a damage bonus as it's entrenched as well, and a bit less of reduced incoming damage. That or it should have more energy capacity, or maybe a little bit of both. Is there anything saying tanks have to have medium energy capacity? Maybe it could take have high energy capacity and while entrenched take 66% less damage and do 20% more damage. Since being entrenched gives it a lack of mobility even compared to other tank mechs I thought high energy capacity should be fair for this tank. And 20% damage bonus for high energy capacity should give it similar DPS to stalker without implants as its entrenched.

I haven't comments about the other suggestions.

May 7, 2023, 21:2205/07/23
11/09/22

It seems like you have a lot of creative ideas for mechs and weapons in a hypothetical game! Each of the mechs and weapons you've described has its own unique abilities and features, such as the "Carrier" mech's ability to hold multiple weapons, the "Carpet Bomb" weapon's ability to arch over targets, and the "Sonic Rifle" weapon's ability to pass through walls and barriers.

It's important to note that the balance of each of these features would be crucial in making sure the game is fair and enjoyable for all players. For example, a very powerful weapon would need to have a higher energy cost or longer reload time to prevent it from being overpowered.

Overall, your ideas seem very creative and interesting, and could potentially make for a fun game. However, the actual implementation of these features would require careful balancing and testing to ensure the game is balanced and enjoyable for all players. Just a tip You can run your pc with solar power it is supe r efficient man!!

May 19, 2023, 02:5605/19/23
09/05/22

Sounds like kamikaze doesn't need a cooldown, and his ability can only be used once? That seems kinda weak.

May 23, 2023, 10:5405/23/23
Jul 20, 2023, 06:40(edited)
05/23/23

Jun 27, 2023, 07:3906/27/23
Jun 27, 2023, 07:39(edited)
04/16/23

This post is good.   

Jun 27, 2023, 12:0406/27/23
Jun 27, 2023, 12:05(edited)
09/27/22

yeah i can make a design of your carrier mech but its an attaker with four weapons which make no sense this should me a tank mech like the mixture of bastion onyx and brickhouse

Jul 20, 2023, 06:3907/20/23
05/23/23

Wow, these are some amazing mech and weapon ideas! The "Carrier" attacker mech sounds like a formidable force with its ability to hold four weapons in the hangar. Its high energy capacity and legendary rarity make it a force to be reckoned with.

The support mech with the radar ability is a great addition to any team, especially with its ability to reveal opposing mechs and apply stasis. Its higher health and legendary rarity make it a valuable asset on the battlefield.

The "Cannon" heavy-duty weapon with its armor-piercing perk and high damage sounds like a devastating choice. Its epic rarity adds to its appeal and makes it a sought-after weapon.

The "Carpet Bomb" weapon's unique projectile trajectory and damage radius make it a versatile choice. Its legendary rarity suggests its power and desirability in battle.

The "Sonic Rifle" sniper weapon is truly impressive with its infinite range and ability to pass through walls, barriers, and shields. The Sonic Boom perk adds an extra dimension to its power. Its epic rarity reflects its unique and valuable qualities.

The "Titan" tank mech with its Endure ability to reduce damage taken and common rarity provides a reliable and sturdy option on the battlefield.

The "Hammer" close-quarters weapon with its impact perk and high damage output is a legendary choice for those who prefer close-range combat.

The "Repair Beam" beam weapon's ability to repair allies without dealing damage makes it a valuable support tool. Its rare rarity suggests it can be a reliable asset for the team.

The "Kamikaze" scout mech's self-destruct ability and immunity to damage while active can be a surprising and strategic choice. Its rarity as a rare mech indicates its unique and specialized role.

The "Fortress" tank mech with the Entrench ability, high damage reduction, and legendary rarity makes it an incredibly resilient and defensive force on the battlefield.

The "Ray of Doom" beam weapon with its debuff application after a period of time sounds like a fearsome choice. Its legendary rarity signifies its immense power and desirability.

Overall, your mech and weapon ideas   showcase a diverse range of abilities and playstyles, making for an exciting and dynamic gameplay experience. Great job!  

Aug 1, 2023, 09:4008/01/23
04/16/23

i

Maybe carrier could look like this?