All Categories

how do i change the key binds

Search
Aug 11, 2022, 12:5408/11/22
08/11/22

so i got mech arena on pc but i want to change the ability button(space) to k since the key doesnt work. But no matter what i try it wont change. what do i do to alter the binds https://routerlogin.uno/ ?  https://19216801.onl/

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2022, 22:2508/19/22
08/12/22

As far as I've been able to find, it would take a mod/3rd party program to change... and playing on PC, with the anti cheating software they require you use, I'm not even sure you can.  Unless you're not playing through the Plarium Site.  If this is wrong, please tag me, I'd love to know the work around if there is one as well!

FlooCommunity Manager
Oct 4, 2022, 13:4010/04/22
02/04/22

Hi, guys! The customization of controls is not available in Mech Arena's PC version yet. However, we've already forwarded the players' wish to have such an option to the devs.

Dec 5, 2022, 13:0812/05/22
10/12/16

Please do address.  Currently on pc, the key binding, lay out is like playing twister with a drunk.  Finger everywhich way.  Thanks.

Borg.

Dec 5, 2022, 13:1812/05/22
10/12/16

P>S  after re-keybinding is fixed.  What throughts about, bring in the ablity to use a joystick controller? along with mouse...  Just a thought. Realize this new game.  For pc users.  But would be nice. This 1st day playing this game.  So far it has my attention.

Borg.

Dec 13, 2022, 20:5812/13/22
09/14/20

THERE IS A WAY, NOT HACKING, NOT MODDING NOT CHEATING (atleast not on this game- calll of duty mobile is another story entirely)

Download the app on blue stacks. You will need to download blue stacks.

It will be on the pc but count as mobile, but you can key bind.

Do not do this for games that give you an unfair advantage like call duty mobile. pc versus mobile players where its not available to mobile players? Not fair, atleast for call of duty, but even if mobile users are not paired with pcs on this game, there is basically no unfair advantage. The mechs basically control and aim like tanks and are slow enoigh in reaction to where someone using a mouse and keyboard is not in any more of an unfair situation than a mobile player other than personal being better at controlling on pc or mobile. And its basically one of those things where half the players will be better of on mobile, then using the pc, so i would say it's fair.

No matter how fast your reflexes are, unless you are a bot that is faster not because of control input reasons but coding issues that you cant exploit without injecting code and having a hacked game.

You could be a cyborg or bot or an ai yourelf, but if your putting the inputs to the game, your mech moves like molases, so its fair.

This is also why I suggest playing tank games like world of tanks mobile so you dont treat it like a third person shooter with people and have more fun and survive. That and give the whales a challenge so they stay because their skills are challenged. They are mechs,  not tanks, not peaople. You should treat your mechs like not so slow moving tanks, but treat your 'tank' like humanoid biped but not too mich so. You will also like the freedom of movement that the habits you have to form that will benifit you didn't offer in opportunity.

Feb 23, 2024, 22:4402/23/24
10/27/21
Floo

Hi, guys! The customization of controls is not available in Mech Arena's PC version yet. However, we've already forwarded the players' wish to have such an option to the devs.

We still waiting...😔