All Categories

The Worst (but good) Artifact X Guide (use invulnerability pit of tactics of effeminate g*yness)

The Worst (but good) Artifact X Guide (use invulnerability pit of tactics of effeminate g*yness)

Search
Jul 17, 2023, 22:0107/17/23
09/14/20

First, 

before we get started

I want to applogize for what I am about to do.

Okay.

let's begin

So i couldn't help notice that the middle of the map has this absoulutely terrible spot that turns one of the most useless mech, the starter mech that can jump, into a mech that gives your team vision of the whole enmy team and you can shoot archer pods and avoid damage.

once upon a time, the mech became useless. Now. Now you you can wreck with  two 4 archer pods

the buetiful buetiful spot of absoulute noobishness turns a useless mech into an utterly obnoxious invulnerable  damage dealer. The whole team can be there, and what can they do? They can waste their abilities all they want. You can't even be shot.

just pick the jumping mech and go into the artifact pit. It has a ramp for any noobs inside to peek up Without wasting the ability.

carefull, bad guys can climb a ramp and shoot you, so pay attention and get behind the invulnerability piller.

go ahead and put a railgun on it, just peek up, shoot, and disapear back down.

Views
Comments