All Categories

2x the fun.  Help on level 6 and Clan Boss

2x the fun. Help on level 6 and Clan Boss

Search
May 8, 2021, 17:1905/08/21
07/19/18

2x the fun. Help on level 6 and Clan Boss

I have enough to level up about 6 mons to level 6.  Probably will level 2-3 based on recommendations and save the rest for better mons.  

My CB team is: Kael (Accuracy 167, Speed 171), Frozen Banshee (228, 198), Apothecary (50, 217), Sethallia (262, 189) and Stag Knight (251, 188).  I also have a second FB (184, 181) which l can use to replace Kael.  Right now l use the team on Brutal and if l get 5 keys l hit UNM as l am only doing 4m or so damage.

Looking for your feedback on both the level 6 upgrades and my CB team.  

I'm F2P lvl 67 (I know, pretty sad, right...  haha).

i

Vault: 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2021, 19:1005/08/21
03/08/21

There are many content creators who have very nice guids and video's on how to build champions. How to do clan boss etc. And also on the basics of the game.

You have a lot really good champions but lack the knowledge to make them usefull. Which is fine ofc but just stating a fact. If you are level 67 you should be able to do more yes :)

This might be a good place to start https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/articles

May 8, 2021, 19:5805/08/21
06/25/20

Hmm. You might be able to make something work with the following:

Rhazin (DEF down and Weaken)

Frozen Banshee (Poison and Poison Sensitivity)

Aox the Rememberer (Poison, Heals, ATK down, debuff duration increase)

Toragi the Frog (Poison, Heals, absorb damage)

The piece that's missing on that team is DEF up and Leech. I don't know your champions that well, but if you have someone with both of those, it'd be perfect. If not, you could drop either Aox or Toragi to get the missing piece.

I don't know how far into the game you are, but you eventually get a free champion with Leech - Ghrush the Mangler.

May 8, 2021, 20:2305/08/21
07/19/18
kramaswamy.kr

Hmm. You might be able to make something work with the following:

Rhazin (DEF down and Weaken)

Frozen Banshee (Poison and Poison Sensitivity)

Aox the Rememberer (Poison, Heals, ATK down, debuff duration increase)

Toragi the Frog (Poison, Heals, absorb damage)

The piece that's missing on that team is DEF up and Leech. I don't know your champions that well, but if you have someone with both of those, it'd be perfect. If not, you could drop either Aox or Toragi to get the missing piece.

I don't know how far into the game you are, but you eventually get a free champion with Leech - Ghrush the Mangler.

Thanks.  I am 188 days in and Grush is 240 days.  

You consider Rhazin an upgrade over Stag Knight?  SK has both a decrease defence and a decrease attack.

May 8, 2021, 20:5005/08/21
05/13/19

The Clan Boss team I would use if I had your Roster would be:

- Jareg ---------> Decrease Attack + Increase Defense + Ally Protection

- Rhazin -------> Decrease Defense + Weaken

- Frozen B. ----> Poison Sen. + Main Poison

- Aox ----------> Side Poison + Debuff Extension to keep all above Debuffs on the Boss longer

- Apothecary -> Turn Meter Fill + Speed Buff --> Helps cycle through cool downs faster.

Yeah - The hero I would recommend 6 staring is Jareg.

That is what I would do personally.

May 8, 2021, 20:5405/08/21
07/19/18

Thanks Player J.  Interesting to get everyone's thoughts on this.

May 8, 2021, 20:5405/08/21
May 8, 2021, 20:56(edited)
10/15/20

Rhazin offers def debuff and weaken, Stag Knight offers def debuff and atk debuff. You can't really say one is better than the other, it depends on the question if you can bring the missing debuff with other champs of your team. You can land atk debuff from Aox or Jareg (wich I would prefer, the poor Jareg is sitting with lvl 1 in your vault, he really deserves more playtime). On first sight I don't see any good champ for weaken exept Rhazin. So in your situation, with your champion roster, Rhazin would be an upgrade over Stag Knight, yes.

/edit: I wrote to slowly, if Player J's post would have existed before I started mine I would have used just the like-button on his instead of writing by myself.

May 8, 2021, 21:0305/08/21
07/19/18
Skadi

Rhazin offers def debuff and weaken, Stag Knight offers def debuff and atk debuff. You can't really say one is better than the other, it depends on the question if you can bring the missing debuff with other champs of your team. You can land atk debuff from Aox or Jareg (wich I would prefer, the poor Jareg is sitting with lvl 1 in your vault, he really deserves more playtime). On first sight I don't see any good champ for weaken exept Rhazin. So in your situation, with your champion roster, Rhazin would be an upgrade over Stag Knight, yes.

/edit: I wrote to slowly, if Player J's post would have existed before I started mine I would have used just the like-button on his instead of writing by myself.

I will go and bring Jareg out into the world.  He was punished as l didn't think he was playing well with others.