All Categories

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Hero's Inventory tweaked so that, when the Hero is equipped with Elite Gear that grants an Additional Bonus affecting the COBRA Base but the player has not unlocked the COBRA Base, the Additional Bonus is highlighted and supplemented by a tooltip explaining that it is inactive
- Offers in the Bank containing Master Key Cards improved, so it is now clear which types of Master Key Cards (Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Universal) are available for purchase

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Views
Comments
Jun 15, 2022, 10:0706/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 11:0106/15/22
Jun 15, 2022, 11:06(edited)
07/31/15

as a result of this improvement (after the game has been offline for 15 min), a bug has been generated in the medical laboratory.

In each subfolder of medical lab (stimulants / cobra stimulants / operating room), it is no longer possible to select the correct object from page 2 onwards (only the first page keeps correspondence between the clicked object and the element selected by the game ... otherwise, in the following pages , if you click on an item another item is selected, which is in that position, but on the following pages!).

eg: standard stimulants ---> if I click the first object on page 2, the first object on page 3 is selected !! (and clicking the first object on page 3 does not get any selection, logically I suppose because the system does not reveal the presence of any "page 4").

For now I don't know if this bug only affects the medical laboratory, or if other folders in the game are also involved in this problem.

Please fix this bug ASAP, as it is no longer possible to switch stimulants or combine them to get higher level stimulants.

thx.

Jun 16, 2022, 17:3206/16/22
Jun 16, 2022, 17:40(edited)
07/31/15

"You asked - We listened!" 

mmmmh .... utterly liar slogan! 🤔 (it would be good if you stopped repeating it every time).

Again, following these "Improvements" above, I just realized that you have reduced the number of blue diamonds obtainable from the Special Operatives rank up ... I guess this change has never been requested by anyone!! 👎👎

Why don't you even mention it among the changes made to the game following the aforementioned update?

Perhaps because it is better that such a change pass on the sly? 👎😠

Well... thank you for the transparency and honesty in communicating the changes made to the game.  [you only communicate the things you like to advertise, omitting the awkward things].