Все Категории

Vip

Vip

Поиск
Комментарии
10 янв. 2020, 02:5110.01.20

Do you know what a black American Express card is ???

FIRST AND FOREMOST, VIP status is not what it crack up to be.  You fly VIP first class for 3000 and the person next to you flies in first class for 1000 non-VIP.  OR you go to a restaurant and sit at a VIP table and order, the persons sitting at the next table (non-VIP) orders the same food as you.  You paid 150 for your meal, while the group of 4 paid the same amount for their meals.

NOW, your castle gets special marking so other VIP players knows who you are.   You get extra troops (LIMITED FREE) without using resources and sapphires. These ELITE bestiary troops are of the same strength  as the regular troops. Their green or blue blood  RUNS just as good as the regular red blood when THEY ARE KILLED.

FINALLY, the true VIP status for players is STONEHEART  The levels that are required.  A battlefield and units that is equal for all players to obtain.

THEREFORE, Plarium WILL have to abolish the VIP system and return to the regular game.  FOR A TRUE GAME IS EQUAL FOR ALL PLAYERS, NOT FOR A FEW PLAYERS.      

CHECK OUT in the Sparta forum the ELITE units that VIPs get in : "WHAT IS THESE UNITS?"

As of today, 9 Jan 2020  I CAN CONFIRM  the existence of the ELITE (BLUE COLOR) Agema Horseman.  I had reinforcement in a friend city. It was attacked by Scootnuts - Red Warrior -1765/1275 of the coalition Red Empire. He has 202 ELITE (BLUE COLOR) Agema Horseman.  YES, I said BLUE COLOR.  This MAKE him a VIP buyer player.

NOW for the details.

ELITE Agema Horseman

Unit Type:               Cavalry

Designation:           Offense

Offense:                 1680 +(?)

Defense (LT):          144 +(?)

Defense (HY)            43 +(?)

Defense (PX)            43 +(?)

Defense (CV)          144 +(?)

OTHER STATS

Carrying Capacity:       1636.0

Grain Consumption:    4.00 grain per hour

Movement Speed:      18 miles per hour

Production Time:         NONE

NOTES:  This unit can be upgrade by agreements.  I am currently upgrading Sparta and it show up on the ELITE Agema Horseman detail page.

In this attack the order is : Imperial Horseman , Veteran Agema, Agema Horseman, Megarian. *** ELITE (BLUE COLOR) Agema Horseman ***, Veteran Carthaginian Horseman, Carthaginian Horseman, Charioteer, Veteran Cavalry, Macedonian Cavalry.

The following Champion units were present in this attack;  Mycenaean Charioteer, Minotaur, Primus Ordinis, and Cataphract.  The Champion units DO NOT list the ELITE Agema Horseman as a support unit.  There was not enough champion units to show if this is possible.

Plarium WILL have to make all their VIP games FREE of this VIP status.  Total Domination DOES NOT have this status and the game is working.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT, IT WILL END OR STOP THE COMPLAINING FROM THE GAME USERS ON THIS SUBJECT.  :) :)

NancyAdmin
20 янв. 2020, 14:0820.01.20
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.