Все Категории

Leave Your Feedback

Leave Your Feedback

Поиск
Комментарии
10 авг. 2018, 12:1610.08.18

The latest update is shockingly bad.

I’m not talking about the new game concepts as some of the new features are quite interesting. I’m talking about the bugs in the code. Surely Plarium beta tested the code on various platforms beforehand.

There are still problems in the code that require rectification.  The main one that affects me is the way that units are displayed and selected. 

I acknowledge that it looks prettier than before, but it’s functionality has all but disappeared. It’s harder to select units and the latest bug fix has resulted in all of the units I click on being selected for action.

The entire game has slowed down for me because of issues like this.

Please stop fixing things that are’nt broken. 

One feature I would like is to be able to put some of my units into subgroups which I could then select with a single click. Just a thought ))
10 авг. 2018, 12:1710.08.18
10 авг. 2018, 15:24(отредактировано)

Здравствуйте Уважаемая Администрация! Хочу написать Вам конкретные плюсы и минусы обновления 1.96. Начнём с минусов так, как это обновление больше огорчило чем обрадовало:

1. При отправке войска в тайники не показывает грузоподъёмность, которое могут собрать войска в тайнике.

2. При разведки или ограбление замков по территории местность откидывает обратно в свой замок и приходиться искать эту территорию.

3. По домикам тоже самое. Раньше после отправки войска сразу же открывался список и можно было сразу отправлять в следующие домики. После обновление после отправки войска открывается карта и приходиться заного заходить в орлиное гнездо переключать иконку на "атака" или "защита" и листать список. Это занимает очень много времени и не удобно.

4. При отправке войска в подземелья или т.п. интерфейс глючит.

Есть ещё очень много мелких глюков.

Плюсы:

1. Турнир по башням. Мне очень понравилось, но хочу чтобы Вы ещё раз пересмотрели награды за этажи. (Если мои расчеты верны, что бы в башне пройти с 80 по 100 этажи требуется 540 легендарных избранных, для каждого этажа по 27. Избранных всего 15 видов. Получается в альянсе должны быть 36 мессиров, которые имеют все 15 легендарных избранных. Я не знаю есть ли такие альянсы в этой игре. А награда за всё это всего лишь 7 Дракон, 7 пожирателей и 1 свиток???? :-) ).

2. Духи для защиты замка, но я так и не понял они дают процентную защиту или суммарную? Если суммарную то, можно было бы дать чуть больше дефа им. В деле ещё их не проверял.

Прошу исправьте пожалуйсты выше перечисленные минусы. Это будет лучший приз по сравнению 2000 сапфир...

10 авг. 2018, 12:1910.08.18
Bin jetzt 1309 tage daueronline, aber mir wird es immer komplizierter statt einfacher, das letzte Update war die reinste Katastrophe selbst das farmen und die Spionage wurde zu umständlich gemacht 
10 авг. 2018, 12:2310.08.18
What would be great is if there were a multi spy option..scrolling back through EVERY TIME gets tiresome. Ty for your time 
10 авг. 2018, 12:2410.08.18

At first this update was very upsetting, but have managed to live with most of the changes.  This update has increased the number of clicks up to 2 to 5 times as much per each raid of any type. There should not be a default screen for every action taken. Instead it should stay in the activity that you are doing. If doing BGs then should stay in BGs not go to overland view. If doing trails should stay in trials not go to overland view. This one change would be a tremendous help for the new updates. 

The chat is more difficult. Having to slide to the chat you want and then having to select it again. The only improvement to inhance chat would be to automatically translate chat for everybody so we do not have to exit the game to use google translate

I like the new tower event.

I have not seen any advantage to using the new resource champion. In all my uses of it I have not received anymore resources than I would have if I did not use it.

10 авг. 2018, 12:2510.08.18

Good morning Plarium, do you realize that you play this game as a free game?

With each update you are increasingly constraining the players, you would like to force to buy more and more packages .... but you realize that soon only the big players will return in the game? and will they have the same fun in the desolate stormfall lands? so since the answer is NO, you will lose that source of income ... Instead of making the game leaner, faster and therefore fun, you have turned it into a game for the rich ...

Remember if a game is fun, it becomes necessary and the large amount of players have fun ... spend (although very little but with monthly frequency) ....

10 авг. 2018, 12:2610.08.18

Я считаю обновление очень неудобным. Отображение войск раньше было лучше,  сейчас глаза разбегаются.. Куча багов.. Башня,  идея неплохая,  но призы за ее выполнение слабоваты.. На счет духов,  идея хорошая,  но улучшение этих духов вешать на тайный совет и одного бедного мудреца не очень здорово.. 

10 авг. 2018, 12:2810.08.18
La actualización esta muí pero como  más artes por escubrir debieron colocar un ovjeto más para descubrir más artes ya que una se hace muí poco para tantas artes por descubrir 
10 авг. 2018, 12:2810.08.18
10 авг. 2018, 12:59(отредактировано)

I think with latest update it also came with alot of problems. The original setup for sellecting troops was 10x better then it is now, I think if you have something good, why change it.

When you decide to change something or add something it should not be something along those lines, I too have been playing this game for over 2 years, once the new updates came, I have been having nothing but problems with battlegrounds and selecting troops, which has taken my interests away from the game, I think having new characters are good, bringing new tournaments, things like this, but changing the setup of everything in my opinion will lose players, it takes a good amount of time to learn the game as it was, then you change everything and you must relearn everything, not worth it in my 

If you continue to change how you originally designed the game, people will start to leave, bc it will begin to get frustrating, the game has enough frustration already, with out more needed, should be a simple fun game for all ages, if you make it too difficult whats the point in playing when there are more games out there that are not as intense but have the same excitement.

Last but not least, what I disagree with the game is, in order to advance with certain areas u only provide a option to buy it, there are no other options for certain things, example- lumber, I should not have to spend money to buy lumber, there should be some type of means to where I can work to achieve that for free but there is none, in order to advance and improve my castle I must spend money to buy stuff, which you have turned this fun free game into a all about the money game, which has lost my interest tremendously. 

Its been over months since I have actually built anything,  and I noticed that once I received the stonehearts, all my builders went away back to 1 builder at a time, and in order to get another builder it required 15000 sapphire,  which is ridiculous. This game has went from fun to spending money if u want to advance,  which I think you will lose alot of people. 

Overall, there should be a way to earn every item in the game for free, not only by spending money. Already I have lost interest with this game, if I want to advance, I must spend money. What use to be fun has now turned into a money game, continues to lose my attention, what use to take 15 - 20 minutes every night to check, now takes hours, everything has slowed down, lags all the time now, always a glitch,  and setup sucks, not to mention people can cuss now on the chat, ridiculous...

10 авг. 2018, 12:3010.08.18
El juego ya no es lo mismo los campos están pésimos ya callo el juego
10 авг. 2018, 12:3110.08.18
Всем привет ДРУЗЬЯ. Всё отлично. 
10 авг. 2018, 12:3310.08.18

Here are a few things I do not like about the new update.

1. Catacombs: While the “icon” display takes less time to scroll through, it is harder to see what kind of units you are using, and takes longer to put together an attack. Moving out to the map is also not user friendly at all. I am usually maxing out my available raids and this just adds time.

2. Including the cost of items you have already bought when using them is confusing. It took me a while to realize I wasn’t spending sapphires again when using a quest renew.

3. Towers: Does not need its own chat, also I have no idea how long I have to wait for my champions to unlock, or if I have to spend champion stones to do that.

10 авг. 2018, 12:4110.08.18

Don't much care for the update.takes too many clicks and alot more time.especially don't like the new troop line-up in the castle.prefer the previous way of choosing troops to send into battle.champ pop-ups are aggravating.

If you ask me, it's all just to get more money.

As if this game wasn't making you guys a bundle already. GREED, pure GREED

I find the game to be MUCH less enjoyable currently.

Don't like the way it jumps to map all the time. 

10 авг. 2018, 12:4110.08.18
Too many steps to do the champions and now there is a 200sap fee to do the Devine quest
10 авг. 2018, 12:4210.08.18
La verdad que esta cada vez más difícil jugar storm tengo asígnada la tarjeta realizaba compras pero cada vez dan menos ganas de jugar cada actualización hacen más complicado el juego.no hay incentivos para jugadores que no son vip,están dejando el juego muchos líderes de ligas grandes ni imaginar los jugadores comunes o que gastan lo normal para un juego.hace 2 años juego storm y estoy esperando algo bueno para no dejar de jugar espero no tarden mucho es una lastima ver desaparecer storm.
10 авг. 2018, 12:4310.08.18
The game is more expensive now, and. obliges us to pay a lot of we want to improve the army.
10 авг. 2018, 12:4310.08.18
I do not like having to go back from the map every time I want to do a battleground 
10 авг. 2018, 12:4610.08.18
Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. I pay a lot of money and have been playing for over 5 years... plarium really needs to do much better QA/QC before releasing updates. If anyone else in their job released this quality work they would lose their jobs. Won’t stop playing just yet. But get your sh*t together guys! 
10 авг. 2018, 12:4710.08.18

За духов и башню спасибо конечно. За исправленные баги.

За юзабилити двойка. За работу модератора Эмиля тоже неуд. 

Больше общайтесь с клиентами. Они вас кормят. 
10 авг. 2018, 12:4710.08.18
It's kinda good coz my defence was weak so it's good to have More defence and the raid thing is Amazing too