Все Категории

Dev notes. Special Operatives.

Dev notes. Special Operatives.

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
Комментарии
5 июнь 2019, 21:4005.06.19

There is coming soon a "forced" tournament of combine conflicts, and it is unfair that our combine DRAGONI ITALIANI will come in conflict with the  combine THE PLAYERS ITA that doesn't have any MC's level5 or level4.

We ask you kindly to remove us from this tournament or selecting a combine similar to us within similar possibility to loose environments.

Thank you and best regards,

6 июнь 2019, 13:0806.06.19

Nello said:

There is coming soon a "forced" tournament of combine conflicts, and it is unfair that our combine DRAGONI ITALIANI will come in conflict with the  combine THE PLAYERS ITA that doesn't have any MC's level5 or level4.

We ask you kindly to remove us from this tournament or selecting a combine similar to us within similar possibility to loose environments.

Thank you and best regards,

Hi, Nello. The thing is that is impossible from my side to cancel the participation of your team in this tournament. There are a lot of things you can do within the tourney in order to get tournament points. If your team is active I have no doubt that you manage to gain the highest tournament reward. 

I wish you luck in the game!
6 июнь 2019, 17:2206.06.19

hey guys...

i was wondering what the other guy mentioned before?

"dose the Exp. points an SO have transfer to the upgraded or promoted officer?"

or is it just blasted and doesn't matter and i should disband officers with little Exp. ?
11 июнь 2019, 11:4611.06.19
Lt.Stone said:

hey guys...

i was wondering what the other guy mentioned before?

"dose the Exp. points an SO have transfer to the upgraded or promoted officer?"

or is it just blasted and doesn't matter and i should disband officers with little Exp. ?
Hello, commander. I'm not sure that I got your question quite straight. Could you rephrase it, please?
11 июнь 2019, 14:2511.06.19
12 июнь 2019, 09:23(отредактировано)

In my opinion, the "Special Operative" specialized in Recon, should not be "unmasked" if someone spies on the base in which it was placed.

His unmasking should only take place if the suffered action would have led him (in a normal game action) to death.

So he should die only if he (placed on a base) would be involved in an attack with an offensive army, or in case he suffered a recon due to Blackeagle which would have caused his death (since the Blackeagle are the only drones capable of causing damage to the defender) ...

...in any other case, if just simple "roc drones" are spying my base, they are not even able to cause the death of my other units (including my "roc" placed in defense), so I don't see why suffer a recon of this type (due to "roc") should result in the "temporary death" of my Special Operative (placed in my base).

12 июнь 2019, 00:1312.06.19

Red Terror said:

hi

1) Can Special Operatives be unmasked only when they collide with other Special Opertatives, or even when they clash against the normal units of the game?

2) if I deploy a Special Operative on my base (because he gives "defensive bonuses", "resources boosts" or "recon bonuses"), when he is active on the base, he is subject to enemy attacks (which can unmask him) or not?

Eg: if my base is raided or someone throws a tactical weapon against my base, is the Special Operatives unmasked (becoming unusable for several days) or does he continue to operate by giving his bonus to my base?

3) What happens if I send a Special Operative alone, in occupation or raid against a farm on the map?

Where can I consult the characteristics of speed, carrying capacity, strength, etc of a Special Operative sent in battle alone?

4) What happens if I send a Special Operative in reinforcement (alone) to another base? (eg. friend base or enemy base i'm going to occupy)

are his bonuses applied to the base on which he was sent in reinforcement?

thanks.

Commander.. 1)

A  "Special Operative "can be unmasked by reg. units..All needed to unmask is for the battle to be loss and you units killed,,2)  That is correct Sir..If your base is attacked..successfully..Your "SO" will be unmasked,,regardless of what thier function is..If you have them active on your base they can be unmasked..3)..Never send just an SO into battle..An SO only increases the stats of accompaning units..Your SO has no "power" on his own...If you do send just an SO( and I kinda think you will probably get a "Warning" that you need to include Reg, units ( Offense or Defense) Your SO will return UnMasked...4) SOs only effects the strength or Stats of accompaning Units...An SO has no abiity or power of his own,,The bonuses are applied to your units only 

12 июнь 2019, 09:5612.06.19

like, if my special operative is maxed at Lv.15, and i retire them to upgrade a better operative, will the Lv.15's Exp transfer to the upgraded operative?

and dose the same apply when promoting?
12 июнь 2019, 10:0912.06.19
12 июнь 2019, 10:18(отредактировано)

Sorry Robert, but you answered old questions (for which, besides, I had already received the answers from Alina).

What I wrote above, on the contrary, was not a question to understand the functioning of the unmasking of the "S.O." (I already know him by now!), but a my personal criticism of the fact that an S.O. specialized in Recon was unmasked if my base suffers a recon performed by "roc".

The choice is yours, but I believe that its unmasking should not happen in this case, since the "roc" are not able to cause damage.

As you said yourself:

"All needed to unmask is for the battle to be loss and you units killed".

So, two conditions are needed: the battle lost and the units killed.

In case I undergo a recon on my base due to "roc", we have a lost battle, but we don't have the units killed ! (since the roc are not able to do it).

Furthermore it seems strange to me that the S.O. do not die because of tactical missiles, but they die if they are reconned by "roc".

And again: if the roc is able to unmask the Special Operatives with its "recon action", why is it only the one specialized in Recon (and not also the one specialized in "resources" and "base defense") to be unmasked?

I repeat: you are free to do as you wish, but now that I have discovered this, I will no longer place an S.O.(Specialized in Recon) on my base, since a simple recon (performed by roc) is sufficient to make him unmasked.

12 июнь 2019, 23:1312.06.19
Lt.Stone said:

like, if my special operative is maxed at Lv.15, and i retire them to upgrade a better operative, will the Lv.15's Exp transfer to the upgraded operative?

and dose the same apply when promoting?
Commander...The  stats or bonuses to units will not transfere SO that is being Promo/upgraded will be took to its next level ..For example : you have a   4 star with Bonuses to all units of 40%..You have a 3 start that you want to promo to 4start so you sacrifice your existing 4star to do the upgrade..The next step up will be somewhere about .5% of the current level,,( say its at 20%,,) it will be at 25% after upgrade ( These are approx. numbers and not intended to be completely accurate as many things must be taken into consideration..Like the level or the promos or any upgrade all effect the bonuses
14 июнь 2019, 02:2114.06.19
thank you for clearing this up for me Robert. been asking for a few days now. i really appreciate it 
14 июнь 2019, 02:3314.06.19

i think your SO should be unmasked if you get nuked and don't have units out defending against it.

i don't think your SO should be unmasked because you get re-conned. (unless you had drones out and failed anyway)

im digging the concept of SO's being stationed at my base, it gives us a reason to pull out defenses and protect our selves... 

14 июнь 2019, 22:4114.06.19

Jotun One said:

Can't seem to find anything on how to discharge an operative without doing so in order to promote another operative? 

Commander,,There is only 2 ways to discharge an Operative..Promotion and Upgrading...Promotion is different somewhat than Promotion..With an Upgrade the Operative stays the same rank only his "Stats" increase and he gives more bonus to your units

14 июнь 2019, 23:4914.06.19

Lt.Stone said:

i think your SO should be unmasked if you get nuked and don't have units out defending against it.

i don't think your SO should be unmasked because you get re-conned. (unless you had drones out and failed anyway)

im digging the concept of SO's being stationed at my base, it gives us a reason to pull out defenses and protect our selves... 

I will never protect my SOs from missiles with my defensive army ... rather, I no longer deploy any SO on my base, as well as I have already disengaged/removed the one specializing in recon (the reasons are explained in the posts above).

Doesn't make sense: why being reconned by your opponent while your drones are out should cause the unmasking of SO, but the SO shouldn't be unmasked in case your opponent successfully performs a recon on your base, but there are no drones out on your base?

drones are incapable of causing damage, therefore, SO should not be unmasked by them (to the limit, only by Black Eagle)

31 июль 2019, 03:3431.07.19

Hola creo que  tienen algun problema con los agentes especiales.  lleve un agente a 5 estrellas por lo que deberia poder subirlo a nivel 35.

Sin embargo solo llega a nivel 30.En otros casos los he podido acender  hasta nivel 35. me ha perjudicado porque estoy sumando para el torneo de agentes especiales. 

Nose se si el error que no llegue a nivel 35 o que llegue a nivel 35

NancyAdmin
7 авг. 2019, 11:3907.08.19

DEMOLEDOR said:

Hola creo que  tienen algun problema con los agentes especiales.  lleve un agente a 5 estrellas por lo que deberia poder subirlo a nivel 35.

Sin embargo solo llega a nivel 30.En otros casos los he podido acender  hasta nivel 35. me ha perjudicado porque estoy sumando para el torneo de agentes especiales. 

Nose se si el error que no llegue a nivel 35 o que llegue a nivel 35

Hola,

Este Agente Especial puede alcanzar el nivel 35 tan pronto como sea Ascendido. Cuando ascienden, las Estrellas de Rango del Agente se vuelven moradas. Hay cinco Nivel de Ascenso, y cada uno aumenta todas las Habilidades de tu Agente. Un Agente con un Rango de 5 o 6 solo puede alcanzar su nivel más alto después del Ascenso.

14 авг. 2019, 15:2814.08.19

Dear Plarium Bots, by this I request a no raid on bases of members who passed away ! In my case Suzilein, pls check that inquiry, thx STEAMER CEO Die Adlerfront

http://prntscr.com/osn2dq

NancyAdmin
21 авг. 2019, 08:0721.08.19
STEAMER said:

Dear Plarium Bots, by this I request a no raid on bases of members who passed away ! In my case Suzilein, pls check that inquiry, thx STEAMER CEO Die Adlerfront

http://prntscr.com/osn2dq

Please specify the in-game coordinates of your friend, I'll protect her Base against raids. May she rest in peace. 
18 окт. 2019, 20:2218.10.19

LucaM4B said:hamdyheyhamdyhey@gmail.com

hi, in my experience you should first go into the "Operations" window, on "Special Operatives" section, and select "view special operatives roster", then it iwll show you "engage flashpoint" and from that moment you can start engaging flashpoints.

hope this helps

best regards

LucaM4B

5 дек. 2019, 01:4205.12.19
? I have a special ops lost ? My raider lvl 26 of 30 is A.W.O.L. .It says it is deployed. I can't find it anywhere ? If seen please send him home !