Все Категории

Questions that need answering

Questions that need answering

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
Комментарии
31 июль 2019, 08:1231.07.19

is it Possible to have SO much base defense that you are immune to missiles?

dosn't the enforcers ability to counter tactical missiles only activate if the enforcers are out side of the bunker?
31 июль 2019, 22:4631.07.19
Commander..You have just found the secret to S/D rewards..Just NEVER give up..Sooner or later you'll hit the payout
25 нояб. 2019, 08:1725.11.19

hello Plarium.

got a few more questions for you :)

1.) will the recruit a friend program be restored EVER? or will the annoying operations desk mission eventully be removed?

im hoping it is restored. we DESERVE to be rewarded for bring our people to the game!

and to hell with Facebook alright. We're on the Plarium Server NOT Facebook. why is this even effecting us?

Probably Legal bunk....

2.)any word on when the new syndicate missions will be released for the regular locations?

3.)when will we be able to continue the story with Mr.Black and Echo and all that?

i got 5 members that just cleared Location Lv.125.

and we all said the same thing:

"we like Echo, we really did, but we are taking the money, and we both know it wont be the last time" :)

15 авг. 2021, 18:2315.08.21

Ahem..!

Hello Again My Plarium Peoples...

To Start out, i'd still like to know if there is any Intell at all on questions 2 and 3 from 2019 ;) .

but i have a New ones For you:

i am using "Enforcers" now for my Combines "Trip-Wire" becuase every time they get nuked, his ability kicks in and Deducts a bunch of the damage it would have done.

my question:

the % "MY" Enforcer is Cutting Off Of These Missiles that Are Falling on my People, is that Decuting the Damage the nuke is doing to my Peoples Bases, or Just the damage that Missile Would Have Done To My Units at that Base?