Все Категории

CAN THIS BE FIXED

CAN THIS BE FIXED

Поиск
Комментарии
17 апр. 2024, 16:4117.04.24
SquareCubeLaw

CD very clearly said 'Let's', known also by many as 'Let us'.

Us. Not you. Us. 

CD also said violators, not violator. 

You're just hating on them for no good reason.

But the warning was to my post and not to the person who posted the violation. The warning should have been to the other persons post that's calling people names, not mine. It's just shady to put the warning on my post when it should be on the post from the person calling me a loser. Drew has been looking for a reason to "warn" at me because I don't kiss their butts. It's just more of this companies shady practices. They use words in manipulate ways like '"let's" to make it seem like it's for everyone but the warning was to mine when I've done no violations but the person Drew kindly praises for feedback can violate the rules with no warning. Drew is shady just like the rest of this company. 

17 апр. 2024, 17:2917.04.24
17 апр. 2024, 17:41(отредактировано)
korrosion

But the warning was to my post and not to the person who posted the violation. The warning should have been to the other persons post that's calling people names, not mine. It's just shady to put the warning on my post when it should be on the post from the person calling me a loser. Drew has been looking for a reason to "warn" at me because I don't kiss their butts. It's just more of this companies shady practices. They use words in manipulate ways like '"let's" to make it seem like it's for everyone but the warning was to mine when I've done no violations but the person Drew kindly praises for feedback can violate the rules with no warning. Drew is shady just like the rest of this company. 

Just because they quoted your comment doesn't mean it is entirely about you. 

See things for what they are and not what you want them to be.

Honestly, either way, you're probably at least a little bit more of an a-hole than this guy anyways

17 апр. 2024, 17:4017.04.24
CrystalDrew

Sorry, I misread the info and screenshots that you provided a little bit. It's possible that your Hangar was taken as SP dropping by the system. Try to tweak it and be more balanced if possible. For today, it's the only way out BUT it must be changed in the future as the work is in progress 👌

Unfortunately, it's basically an arms race - add new measures, people will find new ways around them. 

Each side is constantly evolving, or rather has to be. 

And unfortunately, some people, like myself, will get caught in the crossfire.

17 апр. 2024, 22:4017.04.24
korrosion

No violations? No mate, that's false. 

You rudely stated an unfounded, unneeded, and biased opinion in your first comment, and didn't exactly apologise. 

Also bruh use proper paragraph structure, I can barely make sense of your waffling

17 апр. 2024, 22:4117.04.24
PogsterPlays

It's odd that you immediately assume that. 

After all, one may call others what they know they are themselves. 

I have not the time for you, and ironically you waisted yet further time typing this comment. 

Whether physically young or old, you mind is but like a child's.

Get out. Nobody care for your presence. 

Until you step onto a plane equal to my own, I shall simply pay you no mind. I have no time for the incompetent.

and you crying to the devs on the forums accomplishes nothing. he called out the fact this company is beyond shady and your response was to call him a loser and he needs to get out. he wasted his time and so are you. deal with the issue till they might decide it's bad enough to fix or play something else. he wasted his time pointing out the obvious to some body that thinks this company actually does any thing to really improve the game and foster a play environment that's good for all players and not just a push to keep people spending way to much to have massive advantages

17 апр. 2024, 22:4517.04.24
17 апр. 2024, 22:45(отредактировано)
lilbuttacup

and you crying to the devs on the forums accomplishes nothing. he called out the fact this company is beyond shady and your response was to call him a loser and he needs to get out. he wasted his time and so are you. deal with the issue till they might decide it's bad enough to fix or play something else. he wasted his time pointing out the obvious to some body that thinks this company actually does any thing to really improve the game and foster a play environment that's good for all players and not just a push to keep people spending way to much to have massive advantages

You are unbearably naive.

You deserve no place on these forums. 

That is all I have to say to you, you simple minded fool. 

17 апр. 2024, 23:0017.04.24
PogsterPlays

You are unbearably naive.

You deserve no place on these forums. 

That is all I have to say to you, you simple minded fool. 

Your entitled to your opinion just like I am and every body else. Oh look you instantly go to using insults because I don't worship this company as if they are some top tier triple A devs when they are in fact mobile game devs that OVER monetize every game. Can you defend the selling of max epic or legendary pilots as anything other than p2w? 

PvE has an element to get people to spend. next they will sell max implants. Sorry that i've been around this game for years and have seen enough to know I'm not completely wrong. you've been around just as long yet you don't see the writing on the wall.

Your initial issue I do agree with you on. But dude you got to either suck it up and continue playing or not. Fixes aren't going to happen quickly with a system such as what they are using because they have pushed players to abuse the system because of the systems they have in place that only rewards the players that can afford lots of tickets to stay on top in ranked.

17 апр. 2024, 23:1617.04.24
18 апр. 2024, 00:02(отредактировано)
lilbuttacup

Your entitled to your opinion just like I am and every body else. Oh look you instantly go to using insults because I don't worship this company as if they are some top tier triple A devs when they are in fact mobile game devs that OVER monetize every game. Can you defend the selling of max epic or legendary pilots as anything other than p2w? 

PvE has an element to get people to spend. next they will sell max implants. Sorry that i've been around this game for years and have seen enough to know I'm not completely wrong. you've been around just as long yet you don't see the writing on the wall.

Your initial issue I do agree with you on. But dude you got to either suck it up and continue playing or not. Fixes aren't going to happen quickly with a system such as what they are using because they have pushed players to abuse the system because of the systems they have in place that only rewards the players that can afford lots of tickets to stay on top in ranked.

I've played since global launch, and you are simply fabricating a path to your own biased beliefs. 

For one thing, they can't sell max implants because the system doesn't even support that, proving that if either of us know this game better, it's probably me. 

You, and others, are overly critical of Plarium for... 

Making money? 

Oh yeah, cuz no other businesses do that! Yeah, they all go bankrupt! 

No! 

Some are even worse, most likely!

Running multiple servers, for a large-scale game as a business doesn't come cheap, especially if you consider that all bullets in the game are simulated by the physics engine, demanding a lot of resources for not many players.

Don't you see? The world works in more than one dimension. It's a 4D universe (the fourth is time), and you need to wake up! 

You are so naive, blinded by your hate, that you fail to see the bigger picture. 

I don't worship anything, religion is a loser's game. 

I simply remain open-minded, realising that I don't know everything. 

I take in data, process it precisely, and output the most optimal result, not just most easy thing to write.

Once you see the world for what it truly is, you feel and become free.

But you never will. 

I almost feel sorry for you. 

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
18 апр. 2024, 10:0018.04.24
korrosion

Actually, I wasn't biased about it as I'm processing hundreds or sometimes thousands of responses daily, so it would take too much time and effort of mine to come up with any "strategies" to give warnings to users that they might not like. I like everyone, and I'm here for you guys. But when there are insults, rudeness, slurs, and other things, why should I ignore and accept them? It's a violation of rules that were defined to make the forum a suitable place for everyone.

It's not an excuse, but I want to remind you that the forum doesn't have an option to reply to several messages simultaneously.

In this message, I can see that you are directly insulting me and spreading misinformation about me and the company. I call you to stop as it's the last warning.

18 апр. 2024, 10:5718.04.24
lilbuttacup

Hello! Although we are literally processing all the feedback, the thoughts that are presented in a non-aggressive way are much more welcomed. Putting insults to the company or company's employees above the statements highlighting the issues that one wants to be fixed really devalues such comments as there rises a question of their authors' adequacy.

18 апр. 2024, 11:1218.04.24
CrystalDrew

Actually, I wasn't biased about it as I'm processing hundreds or sometimes thousands of responses daily, so it would take too much time and effort of mine to come up with any "strategies" to give warnings to users that they might not like. I like everyone, and I'm here for you guys. But when there are insults, rudeness, slurs, and other things, why should I ignore and accept them? It's a violation of rules that were defined to make the forum a suitable place for everyone.

It's not an excuse, but I want to remind you that the forum doesn't have an option to reply to several messages simultaneously.

In this message, I can see that you are directly insulting me and spreading misinformation about me and the company. I call you to stop as it's the last warning.

I actually totally forgot to mention the inability to mass-reply. 

I was thinking about it as I wrote my comment, but then I just randomly forgot... 😅

23 апр. 2024, 15:3123.04.24
PogsterPlays

I am being punished for tanking - that's the problem. My hangar is fine, in theory, but due to the low level of my new pilot (Neev), the game still thinks I'm tanking, and so I get unfairly punished by max level bots

Are you dumb or something. No one is criticizing you, we are actually on your side about the matchmaking. Someone even said that developers don't care about us and all they want is money. Yet, you told them to 'get out, loser'. So immature of 

24 апр. 2024, 10:2624.04.24
Prince

Are you dumb or something. No one is criticizing you, we are actually on your side about the matchmaking. Someone even said that developers don't care about us and all they want is money. Yet, you told them to 'get out, loser'. So immature of 

Hello, please take it easy. There is no need to call anyone dumb or something. Let's keep the friendly and calm atmosphere out there.

26 апр. 2024, 07:0026.04.24
Prince

I may be stupid, I may be not, but you appear to be delusional. 

On my side? No, clearly not. 

It takes minor intelligence to tell the two apart.

Duh

26 апр. 2024, 07:0326.04.24
Prince

People definitely weren't on his side, even if I was. 

You're just making that up. 

26 апр. 2024, 07:4026.04.24

We require a voice chat conversation 😭 😭 😭...and the people who are using bad language can be banned for a certain time 

26 апр. 2024, 13:4126.04.24
Shadowkiller

We require a voice chat conversation 😭 😭 😭...and the people who are using bad language can be banned for a certain time 

Hello! The voice chat is confirmed NOT to be featured in the game due to the technical restrictions we have. However, I'd recommend you try out our official Discord server, which you can use to communicate with your friends or other Mech Arena players.

Talking about the violators of the forum rules, they will be banned if they continue to use explicit language, slurs, and stuff.

26 апр. 2024, 20:0026.04.24

I've already been quoted in this thread, and plus I'm literally the same guy. 

Just a referral, duh

29 апр. 2024, 14:2429.04.24
PogsterPlays

I may be stupid, I may be not, but you appear to be delusional. 

On my side? No, clearly not. 

It takes minor intelligence to tell the two apart.

Duh

Banned for 2 weeks and will be banned forever if you continue in this manner.

29 апр. 2024, 17:1929.04.24
CrystalDrew

Sorry, I misread the info and screenshots that you provided a little bit. It's possible that your Hangar was taken as SP dropping by the system. Try to tweak it and be more balanced if possible. For today, it's the only way out BUT it must be changed in the future as the work is in progress 👌

la storia della vita insomma .. 

ma nulla cambia... MAI..