Все Категории

onslaught review *please share your thoughts*

onslaught review *please share your thoughts*

Поиск
Комментарии
26 апр. 2024, 00:0526.04.24

I just want to know, will onslaughts repeat?

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
26 апр. 2024, 13:3826.04.24
Deepthroat

I just want to know, will onslaughts repeat?

Yes! It's confirmed that there will be more Onslaught Events in the future featuring other Mechs and Weapons! 😎

27 апр. 2024, 17:0327.04.24
CrystalDrew

Yes! It's confirmed that there will be more Onslaught Events in the future featuring other Mechs and Weapons! 😎

I mean will onslaughts for the same mechs and weapons repeat? Or will there be something like a pattern for when the events for players at various stages in the game release? I'm just trying to get an idea if there's going to be any sort of regularity

29 апр. 2024, 14:3629.04.24
Deepthroat

I mean will onslaughts for the same mechs and weapons repeat? Or will there be something like a pattern for when the events for players at various stages in the game release? I'm just trying to get an idea if there's going to be any sort of regularity

The Mode is in Beta state, so it's kinda early to think about a constant pattern, but it's not excluded that the same Events may come back after some time.

2 май 2024, 12:2602.05.24
CrystalDrew

The Mode is in Beta state, so it's kinda early to think about a constant pattern, but it's not excluded that the same Events may come back after some time.

Are there any plans or thoughts about having a multiplayer version of thise game mode?

2 май 2024, 13:1002.05.24
nyla

Are there any plans or thoughts about having a multiplayer version of thise game mode?

Hello! That's a good idea 🙂

Currently, there are no such plans. Expect the Onslaught Events featuring other Mechs and Weapons soon. In the future, enhancing and adding new features may be added as well, so it's not excluded that the multiplayer possibility may appear too. 

3 май 2024, 03:5203.05.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! That's a good idea 🙂

Currently, there are no such plans. Expect the Onslaught Events featuring other Mechs and Weapons soon. In the future, enhancing and adding new features may be added as well, so it's not excluded that the multiplayer possibility may appear too. 

I think you should change Onslaught mode to a weekly or daily challenge type gamemode that lets you try out different mechs and weppon combinations that you might otherwise not, (and maybe also tests your skills as a player by seeing how long you can survive).

Deppending on the challenge dificulty, the rewards could range from A-coins, to a random event token, to even choosing 1 implant from several different choices. Or just cycle what reward you get based on the day, (or if you do A survival thing the rewards could be based on how long you survive).

Just a thought. (as long as it's friendily to FTP players)

6 май 2024, 15:1706.05.24
Hunydont

I think you should change Onslaught mode to a weekly or daily challenge type gamemode that lets you try out different mechs and weppon combinations that you might otherwise not, (and maybe also tests your skills as a player by seeing how long you can survive).

Deppending on the challenge dificulty, the rewards could range from A-coins, to a random event token, to even choosing 1 implant from several different choices. Or just cycle what reward you get based on the day, (or if you do A survival thing the rewards could be based on how long you survive).

Just a thought. (as long as it's friendily to FTP players)

Thanks for sharing your ideas, we will take them into account! As I already said previously, the Mode is in Beta version, so will see how it will look when it has its ultimate version 🙂

17 май 2024, 19:192 дня
CrystalDrew

Thanks for sharing your ideas, we will take them into account! As I already said previously, the Mode is in Beta version, so will see how it will look when it has its ultimate version 🙂

One last question i wish to ask, which is if there will ever be a story mode? it could proof useful to pull people in that maybe are less likely to play multiplayer games.