Все Категории

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Weapon Rebalance - Why are players the ones paying for it?

Поиск
Комментарии
2 май 2024, 12:3202.05.24

Plarium's indifference to the deplorable level of trust would normally be shocking.  After the comments made here and continued attempts to dismiss customer's concerns,  Plarium has met their goal of erasing all hope in being a reputable company. 

3 май 2024, 02:1003.05.24
Stanley

Plarium's indifference to the deplorable level of trust would normally be shocking.  After the comments made here and continued attempts to dismiss customer's concerns,  Plarium has met their goal of erasing all hope in being a reputable company. 

Bro you gotta settle down. If you hate the company so much just stop playing.

3 май 2024, 15:4503.05.24
3 май 2024, 15:46(отредактировано)

I have got to say this rebalancing really does suck.  Unless you are throwing gobs of money at a free game there is no longer any way to be competitve or have fun. This is a paradigm of the wieght of new versus old weapons and the cost of advanced upgrades have also gone up. If you are going to slant against old weapons and mech and people that have already paid out good money why not make upgrading more afforadable with in game currency? And why not make it so we can sell old Mechs and Weapons so we can remain competative?  You have taken what was a very fun game and ruined it for a great many people.

3 май 2024, 21:3303.05.24

Ok everybody... Lets be honest PLARIUM wants to keep the money coming in... if the disk launchers are maxed in most players hangar then there's no incentive to get new stuff. 

NOW, the real elephant in the room is EM Rifles... I would go as far as to say this game is indeed a sniper game. You can max your missles or machine gun weapons... but at the end of the day IF YOU DO NOT MASTER EM rifles you will never rack up damage / kills etc. One shot. Done... 

So here's my? Why can't there be a disk or ANY OTHER effective weapon (that REMAINS effective) and shows to reload quickly and devastate the enemy in low ceiling maps? How boring to need to use the same exact set up for YEARS? THAT has remained unchanged. ...and no seeker can't compare to a good sniper with shield ability.

4 май 2024, 02:4304.05.24
4 май 2024, 02:56(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

Sure.

So let me get this straight. Knowing how little players trust plarium, they still choose to give us vague answers that don't clear anything up about the issue upsetting us? That they ignored for a month, really pissing us off?

They're lying. I'm telling you right now they're lying. They want us using up resources changing implants once more before they implement the changes. That's why they're not doing free implant removal after the rebalance. Any reason other than that given should be treated like a lie unless they can give a clear and concise answer. I don't think they will, but they're welcome to surprise.

4 май 2024, 19:2204.05.24

Wow , so plarium is good at gaslighting , it seems

9 май 2024, 13:0709.05.24
Fo8y

Wow , so plarium is good at gaslighting , it seems

It has been 5 days now and Plarium has taken no action to prove otherwise.  If this claim was made towards a reputable company, credible and measurable actions to the contrary, such as compensation, would be swift.   The indifference shown here towards players is appalling.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
9 май 2024, 13:3009.05.24
Stanley

It has been 5 days now and Plarium has taken no action to prove otherwise.  If this claim was made towards a reputable company, credible and measurable actions to the contrary, such as compensation, would be swift.   The indifference shown here towards players is appalling.

Hello! I've already answered the majority of the questions that were asked in this thread and the other ones. As I can see now, users just started to repeat them over and over again as they don't like the answers, so if you are interested in something particular that was touched on here - just reread my previous comments.

In our turn, we have collected and are processing the receiver feedback. That comes with criticism as well - it was stated multiple times before that we are okay with any kind of feedback or criticism until it breaks the forum terms.

9 май 2024, 13:4109.05.24
CrystalDrew

Hello! I've already answered the majority of the questions that were asked in this thread and the other ones. As I can see now, users just started to repeat them over and over again as they don't like the answers, so if you are interested in something particular that was touched on here - just reread my previous comments.

In our turn, we have collected and are processing the receiver feedback. That comes with criticism as well - it was stated multiple times before that we are okay with any kind of feedback or criticism until it breaks the forum terms.

So since plarium has chosen not to prove me otherwise I must be right in assuming they're lying

9 май 2024, 20:0409.05.24
9 май 2024, 20:06(отредактировано)
CrystalDrew

Yes you have no intention of misinfotming I got that before. Thanks for clarifying. I knew their goal was to extract cash from players

14 май 2024, 18:575 дней

Sad to see how this situation came about

Cosmic MegamiModerator
14 май 2024, 22:165 дней

Ah yes...Players asking for compensation...

17 май 2024, 21:052 дня

What began as a very basic issue of denied compensation has since become an eye opening, jaw dropping education into Plarium's mindset of just how little it thinks of its customers.  Plarium's credibility is clearly what is on trial here.

17 май 2024, 23:212 дня
Cosmic Megami

Ah yes...Players asking for compensation...

And what about it?