All Categories

cannot buy and open new slots for Champions

Search
Sep 18, 2019, 21:5409/18/19
02/19/17

I would like to buy/open more slots for champions (I currently have 60).  I go to the first locked slot and select it - and the star icon lights up.  when I click on it again, I just go back to top of the index.

I have tried shutting down, restarting, clearing cache, etc.  get same results.

I am on Windows 10, Chrome, I do not use the browser method.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 19, 2019, 11:5109/19/19
07/09/19

TKF said:

I would like to buy/open more slots for champions (I currently have 60).  I go to the first locked slot and select it - and the star icon lights up.  when I click on it again, I just go back to top of the index.

I have tried shutting down, restarting, clearing cache, etc.  get same results.

I am on Windows 10, Chrome, I do not use the browser method.

Hello, 

Could you please record a video that illustrates this issue and send us a link so that we can check and better assist you? 
Oct 1, 2019, 15:5410/01/19
02/19/17

I think no problem for me now - but is still a glitch.  

I was at my max on champs  -  60/60.  I selected the very next locked slot and tried to buy it open - not work.

However, later, I sacrificed a few champs, and it left a few slots open (e.g. 55/60).   I then selected the next available locked slot and was able to buy/open more slots.

The issue/glitch seems to be only when you are at the max (e.g. 60/60) and try to open the very next locked slot.
NancyAdmin
Oct 2, 2019, 09:1210/02/19
07/09/19

TKF said:

I think no problem for me now - but is still a glitch.  

I was at my max on champs  -  60/60.  I selected the very next locked slot and tried to buy it open - not work.

However, later, I sacrificed a few champs, and it left a few slots open (e.g. 55/60).   I then selected the next available locked slot and was able to buy/open more slots.

The issue/glitch seems to be only when you are at the max (e.g. 60/60) and try to open the very next locked slot.

Thanks for letting me know about it. You mentioned that you play on Windows 10, Chrome. Am I correct that you play Stormall: Age of War, not Stormfall: Rise of Balur? 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.