All Categories

Game freezes after every action

Search
Aug 30, 2019, 05:0508/30/19
09/15/16

For me and other members of my team the game started freezing after every combat action since about 20h ago. 

After every attack i send to a BG i had to relogin. My device meets requirements, i already disabled the 60 fps option and the network in my country both wired or 4g is more than fast enough to run every other game.

The only thing that works and always stays longer than needed on your screen is to buy chests.

When i click on a hero equiment it also shows another type. So my inventory is not well displayed until i click on it. I already reported this ingame. But no1 listens nor reacts anymore.

Why are you guys killing this game?

Its one thing after another and it doesn't stop :(((

I BEG of you to stop messing with the game, solve the issues and just make sure the basics work again.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 30, 2019, 09:4708/30/19
07/09/19

EGC402 said:

For me and other members of my team the game started freezing after every combat action since about 20h ago. 

After every attack i send to a BG i had to relogin. My device meets requirements, i already disabled the 60 fps option and the network in my country both wired or 4g is more than fast enough to run every other game.

The only thing that works and always stays longer than needed on your screen is to buy chests.

When i click on a hero equiment it also shows another type. So my inventory is not well displayed until i click on it. I already reported this ingame. But no1 listens nor reacts anymore.

Why are you guys killing this game?

Its one thing after another and it doesn't stop :(((

I BEG of you to stop messing with the game, solve the issues and just make sure the basics work again.

Hello, 

We are aware of the game lag issue that is occurring in the latest version. Your requests to fix this issue have been heard and we’re working as fast as possible to solve it!

Fixing this issue and resuming smooth gameplay is our top priority.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please continue playing and we assure you that the issue will soon be resolved!

P.S. As for hero equipment, as far as I can see, we failed to reproduce this issue. Could you please specify your um# that can be found at Settings -> About and send us screenshots where you see the discrepancy of items? 
NancyAdmin
Jun 17, 2020, 14:2206/17/20
07/09/19
mian said:

hi

Hi, Mian. Is there is anything we can't help you with?