All Categories

New Forum Released!

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

New Forum Released!

Hi everyone!

As you have no doubt noticed, our forums have gone through some significant changes. This news article contains details on what exactly has changed and how this update will make your forum browsing experience more rewarding than ever.

News

News will now appear in a dedicated section, and home pages of every forum category will display a small preview of the latest news. You can also browse all published news articles at any time by clicking on the News section in the menu on the left-hand side.

News can be commented on, shared, and followed (you can follow both specific news articles and the entire section containing news about your favourite game).

“Follow” feature and Notifications

With this forum update, you can follow individual topics and entire sections or subsections, including news sections. You will receive notifications about new comments on your followed topics or news articles, as well as about new topics appearing in your followed sections and subsections. If you follow the News section, you will be notified about freshly published news articles.

If you wish to start following some item, just click on the three dots next to a topic or section and then click on ‘Follow’. Individual topics and news articles can also be followed by clicking on the ‘Follow’ button at the very bottom of the topic’s original post or news article. 

You can edit the list of your followed items on the Following tab of your User profile.

Mentions

You can now mention other users and be mentioned in turn. To do that, just type the @ symbol and start typing your addressee’s nickname, then select the right user from the dropdown menu that appears. That player will receive a notification that will direct them to the comment containing the mention.

We’ve upgraded forum search engines to ensure you can easily find topics, news articles, and even comments on any subject that interests you.

In the desktop version of the forum you can search by either clicking the magnifying glass icon located to the right (just below the banner) or clicking the ‘Search’ button at the top of the page. In the mobile version, the search function is accessed from the side menu on the right. In both versions, results will be subdivided into groups for your convenience, such as News, Topics, Comments, etc. Additional filters can be applied to further narrow down the search.

Authorization via Google and Facebook

You can now use your Facebook or Google account to quickly sign up or log in to our forums.

In Conclusion

Not only have we added all these new features, we’ve reworked the existing features of our forums to improve their performance and usability. Please keep in mind, though, that this is the beta release, so not all of the implemented improvements may work flawlessly – yet. Please bear with us and report any issues you encounter, as this will help us improve the new forums.

Your impressions are very welcome in the comments, as are any suggestions on how we can further improve our forums. Tell us what you think about the update!

Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2020, 12:1010/27/20
MicModerator
Oct 27, 2020, 13:4310/27/20
02/22/19

Thank you very much for the clear informations about the new face of the Forum !😎

Oct 27, 2020, 22:2510/27/20
Oct 27, 2020, 22:26(edited)
11/22/13

1. I did not find a direct game link. This how I play the game a majority of the time.

2. Section notification of new or old messages. The folder icon never changes, one must search the posted date/time.

To be continued.

Over all clean layout, honestly will probably never use the new features "follow, mentions" and the likes.

Oct 28, 2020, 15:1710/28/20
Oct 28, 2020, 16:21(edited)
02/22/16

Very interesting development  and with new tools for players to use . 

looking forward to seeing what the new bells and whistles effects do to the Forum.

And the ease of it's applications as far as implementation and end results after fine tweeking the features if it's needed. 

Oct 28, 2020, 19:3710/28/20
01/23/20

can't find the game improvements.

where are they?

Oct 28, 2020, 23:3910/28/20
08/09/15
roadstar Pitbull

1. I did not find a direct game link. This how I play the game a majority of the time.

2. Section notification of new or old messages. The folder icon never changes, one must search the posted date/time.

To be continued.

Over all clean layout, honestly will probably never use the new features "follow, mentions" and the likes.

@roadstar pitbull

just checking if u will notice a notification..

if so this feature will be nice

@alina

i didnt see achievements we had on last forum on this one though ..

will they be added later or theyr just gone ? 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 10:5410/29/20
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

To be continued.

Hello, my Lord! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Both issues will be addressed in future. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 10:5410/29/20
05/21/19
Mary XII.

can't find the game improvements.

where are they?

Hi, Seth! Could you please elaborate here?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 10:5510/29/20
05/21/19
Bonecrusher

@roadstar pitbull

just checking if u will notice a notification..

if so this feature will be nice

@alina

i didnt see achievements we had on last forum on this one though ..

will they be added later or theyr just gone ? 

Hi! Sure, the achievements will be added later. Cheers!

Oct 30, 2020, 07:1610/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 07:16(edited)
01/23/20

Found it: NEWS Archive

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2020, 15:0511/02/20
05/21/19
Mary XII.

Found it: NEWS Archive

Oh, got it now! 

Yes, I agree that it wasn't very obvious 😁  

Nov 5, 2020, 16:4711/05/20
06/10/16

Grazie, direi Buono

Nov 8, 2020, 13:0211/08/20
Nov 9, 2020, 13:31(edited)
11/22/13
roadstar Pitbull

To be continued.

@Alina

Related, to notifications.

Regards new messages, this issue is deeper than first noticed. Also on the first 2 opening pages it is not recognozing new messages any section.

The only way to really see see is to open each section to verify if the are actual new messages.

This sort of issue is highly detrimental to this forums usage. If each and every time one checks, there are no new mesages (even when there is), it does not take long to stop checking. Continueing the speculation as the future of the game. Very poor timing of such basic issues.

Nov 10, 2020, 08:4511/10/20
04/18/18

I am MERLIN lev "133" in Stormfall 

located at X 91 Y 401 

Captain of "Les Anges Dechus" 

And I am also the Marshall (on rotation)

League classed TOP 5 in the game.. 

I just compared all new profils of new VIP in the game and i can't even find one error from my part (i tryed hard to figure it out) I am the most active player in the league i play this game day and night. Can you check it for me pls (if you are interested of course) . Ps some inactive players got the VIP Statuts

I like to play fair 

If you want to keep my motivation in this game please read all of that

Regards 

I have been speaking with "Annabelle" from plarium (she is very active and reply to my message .. Well done)

that is the news about it :

All Messages From Plarium :

Okay, they are away for the weekend. I will ask to see if the VIP program still exists. I saw a post in the moderators group sometime ago that said it was cancelled but they were thinking of bringing it back. Sorry to keep you waiting so long Merlin. Happy gaming :grinning: 

You are very welcome. Alina andNancy are my superiors that I report to. Hopefully the will be able to help. I will remind them both again of your situation. 

You should definitley should get VIP status. Hope they grant it to you. :slightly_smiling_face: 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 13, 2020, 18:0011/13/20
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

@Alina

Related, to notifications.

Regards new messages, this issue is deeper than first noticed. Also on the first 2 opening pages it is not recognozing new messages any section.

The only way to really see see is to open each section to verify if the are actual new messages.

This sort of issue is highly detrimental to this forums usage. If each and every time one checks, there are no new mesages (even when there is), it does not take long to stop checking. Continueing the speculation as the future of the game. Very poor timing of such basic issues.

Thanks, got it! We'll do our best to improve it 🤗

Nov 22, 2020, 16:1111/22/20
11/22/13

This continueing issue(s), deeply expresses the concerns of many of who play the game.

Basic forum functions still do not work,

This ties directly to the upcoming(?) game platform update. When the forum, which is easier coding, fails to function properly. How is one to extend high expectations for the game?

Forum usage has dropped significantly since the 'upgrade', instead of the intended purpose,ease and inviting to use.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 23, 2020, 09:2111/23/20
Nov 27, 2020, 10:56(edited)
05/21/19
roadstar Pitbull

This continueing issue(s), deeply expresses the concerns of many of who play the game.

Basic forum functions still do not work,

This ties directly to the upcoming(?) game platform update. When the forum, which is easier coding, fails to function properly. How is one to extend high expectations for the game?

Forum usage has dropped significantly since the 'upgrade', instead of the intended purpose,ease and inviting to use.

Hello, my Lord! Could you please specify what functions exactly you're talking about? Also, I would like to note that we don't plan to stop and we're ready to update the forum with improvements and new features gradually. It will be significantly improved in future, no doubts here 🤗

Nov 23, 2020, 13:2111/23/20
Nov 23, 2020, 13:32(edited)
11/22/13

Then allow this thread to be the example. 

EN forum start page (just now SS).

https://prnt.sc/voeni9

No way of telling when comments are made, just original post dates. this is wrong to attract veiw/comments. you just commented and I did also, yet it shows no activity.

The highlights sectiom should be removed, serves no purpose, replace with current posts header/times, and move it to just below the news section.

Second page

https://prnt.sc/voelop

Same issues, nothing new here. Unless one watchs the tiny,tiny comments box, nothing new here either.

One must click on each and every section topic to check if there are new posts.

Each topic should list the last post date/time.

So currently to get to an active discussion, one must click 3-5 times.

And still there is no direct game link from the forum,,, 3 click minimum. How many times will one close a wrong window and try to get back into the game.

The coppied post during a reply, needs more distance in coloring,near impossible to see which part of a reply is which. 

The coloring is all wrong, more subjective, but also legitimate.

All this is basic forum functionality, don't beleive me, I'm sure I could find a few industry links.

***** edit

Direct link to 'last page' when veiwing discussions would be an added usefull function, when having multiple pages.

Nov 23, 2020, 13:3711/23/20
11/22/13

A change of the folder in section list, would be a huge indicator of wether there is a post/reply that has not been veiwed yet. Either is shape or color.

https://prnt.sc/vofnrn

Nov 26, 2020, 16:1611/26/20
07/22/18

PERCHè I PREMI NON VENGONO DATI ?