All Categories

Eir’s Labors: Tips and Tricks

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Eir’s Labors: Tips and Tricks

Lords and Ladies,

It heartens me to see that many of you have honored the goddess Eir by completing her Labors.

And yet I believe even greater Rewards and riches can be yours, simply through strategic use of the option to refresh Solo Labors.

When you refresh, any incomplete or unlocked Labors will be replaced by new ones drawn randomly from all four Orders. Labors you have already completed will not appear again in the same Cycle, however.

A refresh is a most fortuitous way to get new Labors should your current ones prove too difficult to complete, or indeed too easy. Simply ensure you lock the Labors you wish to keep so that they are not replaced.

And while each Labor you refresh will come at a cost of 50 Sapphires, you must bear in mind that completing 12 Labors during a Cycle will earn you two of the most valuable Resources in all the land which you can spend at the League Shop: League Silver and League Gold. And even more League Gold will be yours every time you complete a Labor of the 4th Order.

I impart this wisdom freely, and I hope it enriches you and your League. May you bring peace once again to the stricken lands of Stormfall!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Views
Comments
May 8, 2023, 10:0005/08/23
May 8, 2023, 10:3005/08/23
01/27/20

Rather, you guys should launch the Beacon Event in other server as well, so that we can get 200+ gold each month which is more than sufficient to meet our demands and thus we won't have to waste our sapphire on trying your Good RNG.

OlenkaAdmin
May 8, 2023, 11:0805/08/23
10/31/22
Nepotiz

Rather, you guys should launch the Beacon Event in other server as well, so that we can get 200+ gold each month which is more than sufficient to meet our demands and thus we won't have to waste our sapphire on trying your Good RNG.

Balur's Beaon invasion will be launched on other servers too, my Lord. However, for now, we don't have any exact date of it; we will surely keep you in the loop as soon as we receive some news from the team, so stay tuned. 😉

May 9, 2023, 22:1005/09/23
11/16/17

You are absolutely right Daria, spending 50 saphires to referesh this task instead of 210 to comlete makes absolute sense.  How do you earn 1 minute boosts besides purchasing them in the black market? I can spend the 50 saphires to refresh but what are the chances I get another one I can complete with normal game play?  Can you sense the sarcasim here? 

i

OlenkaAdmin
May 10, 2023, 11:4105/10/23
10/31/22
George Patton

You are absolutely right Daria, spending 50 saphires to referesh this task instead of 210 to comlete makes absolute sense.  How do you earn 1 minute boosts besides purchasing them in the black market? I can spend the 50 saphires to refresh but what are the chances I get another one I can complete with normal game play?  Can you sense the sarcasim here? 

i

Players of different levels participate in this event, and some tasks can be too challenging for them; that's why this new functionality has been introduced to the Eir’s Labors feature to help players to overcome difficult obstacles on their way to the main reward. 1-minute booster is a rare item; however, it is possible to find it in rewards.😉