League Brawl Time Is Here!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Apr 9, 2019, 12:0004/09/19
01/06/15

League Brawl Time Is Here!

Lords and Ladies,  

The League Brawl Tournament is under way! Gather your League Members and complete Tournament Tasks to earn Tournament Points.

To plan your strategy, go to the Info tab of the Event and open Tournament Tasks to see how many points you can get. You will earn Rewards for completing Tournament Stages. These Rewards can be claimed while the Tournament is ongoing.

If your League earns more Tournament Points than your Opponent League, you can claim a Reward for winning once the Tournament ends. Monitor the Tournament Statistics to see how you are performing and where you can improve.

Finally, you can receive another Reward if your League manages to earn enough Tournament Points to be ranked among the TOP 10 Leagues in your Tier. Note that you must earn at least one Tournament Point to claim the Rewards.

Get together with your League and blow away your rivals in the League Brawl!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2019, 17:2405/06/19
10/07/16

Good evening in this regard I wanted to ask for more information about the Brawl tournament, as it is about to begin shortly and we found ourselves in the Diamond Stadium, I am the leader of my league Two Sicilie's Reign and we are a small league wondering if we can be rested maybe in the Gold Stadium from where we started or even make the initial path .... for us it is really difficult to be competitive with leagues of 150 players

Thank you for your attention.

Freja

May 17, 2019, 10:0905/17/19
03/05/19

Freja said:

Good evening in this regard I wanted to ask for more information about the Brawl tournament, as it is about to begin shortly and we found ourselves in the Diamond Stadium, I am the leader of my league Two Sicilie's Reign and we are a small league wondering if we can be rested maybe in the Gold Stadium from where we started or even make the initial path .... for us it is really difficult to be competitive with leagues of 150 players

Thank you for your attention.

Freja

Hello, Freja. Here is a full guide about the League Brawl tourney >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/53_game-tutorials/125931_league-brawl-tutorial/

I do hope this information will be useful.