All Categories

Team BG invitation

Team BG invitation

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 19, 2024, 04:2203/19/24
11/25/17

Team BG invitation

my captain of team BG's keep sending me invites, when i click yes it goes to a screen that says I have no invites.  This happened before and they kept telling me nothing is wrong. The following time it was corrected, now it's happening again. They won't even allow me to create a bug report and are saying no bugs could be in game at this time.  It keeps happening in untamed lands, in the facebook carry over. I'm really getting to the point that I just might quit the game all together. I've been playing many years and have spent money on this game and they won't even fix this ******  glitch!

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Mar 19, 2024, 07:2603/19/24
02/22/19

Hello Roxanne Biron , please try to clear your cache and reload , and next time please add also some screenshots for see the invitation from your friend and screenshot from your eagle nest with no invitation , thank you !

ps : attention , rude language is against the rules, and you could receive a temporary ban !

i

I wish you a good day !

Apr 7, 2024, 02:5804/07/24
11/25/17

lol stupid glitch, means dumb error it is in no means rude language.  And i tried submitting bug tickets Biohazard it wouldn't allow me to. Anyway they finally fixed it, but now over half my league is locked out of game tonight during the brawl and i can't put in a bug report on that either.

MicModerator
Apr 7, 2024, 21:5304/07/24
02/22/19
Roxanne Biron

lol stupid glitch, means dumb error it is in no means rude language.  And i tried submitting bug tickets Biohazard it wouldn't allow me to. Anyway they finally fixed it, but now over half my league is locked out of game tonight during the brawl and i can't put in a bug report on that either.

was a temporary issue with the game