All Categories

Beware of  Fake  offers

Beware of Fake offers

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 27, 2023, 00:0112/27/23
02/22/16

Beware of Fake offers

There have  been recently messages  being  sent by  what  appear  to be Russian bot  castles common  sense  should  tell a  player never  give  your details.  And Plarium  Doesn't send out  purchase spam in the  in game  messages (they  do it enough elsewhere)  these  are an  example of  the  fake  offers 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2024, 15:2904/20/24
10/11/15

Plarium should kill the account that sent the fake offer message. I believe it's a violation of the terms of service anyway. If the account is killed (deleted) by Plarium, then whoever created it won't be able to get back in and retrieve any messages sent to it. I agree that common sense should tell a pplayer not to give away the details of their account, but it would be helpful if Plarium did what they can to block the author of the fake message from being able to retrieve any detaisl that were inadvertently sent to them.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 22, 2024, 09:5304/22/24
10/04/13
Devlin

Plarium should kill the account that sent the fake offer message. I believe it's a violation of the terms of service anyway. If the account is killed (deleted) by Plarium, then whoever created it won't be able to get back in and retrieve any messages sent to it. I agree that common sense should tell a pplayer not to give away the details of their account, but it would be helpful if Plarium did what they can to block the author of the fake message from being able to retrieve any detaisl that were inadvertently sent to them.

The mails are usually sent by a level 1 bot account and include an external email address to respond to.  Plarium regularly blocks these accounts, but the bot will just make more.