All Categories

HeroEquipment timing glitch & brawl rewards.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 19, 2022, 22:5012/19/22
05/07/15

not trying to get involved too much i was just on the forum so i decided to write this to devs/ mods..

There is a equipmenbt glitch where if you are moving equipment from the expiring spot to the storage, and youre doing bgs and yoyu happen to move it about the exact time, it giveyou an error, and now you cant select ANY equipment or move anything at all, so you gotta exit and refresh..

2nd. If you decided to not select brawl rewards from 2 previous weeks( i find it annoying to claim them /takes a long time etc. and you try to do 2 in a row, it will glitch and merge the different categories / not allow you to select them so you gotta refresh, go through a catalog of ads again. minor anger managment tests lol .

Thats all

BH

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2022, 14:3212/27/22
02/22/16

Unfortunately we can only do so much  we are players also we don't check into an office and collect a paycheck. support  has the  power to and they need the  persons information to do it . Mods  do relay things but  to get  them checked  often time requires a support ticket 

MicModerator
Jan 6, 2023, 09:2101/06/23
02/22/19

Hello Lords , 

Moderator Wesley has right , the Support Team need a ticket for checking such things , which are related to the player's account.

We can report , but for a better investigation they need to know where and what to check !

I wish you a nice day !