All Categories

HAMLETS BUG

HAMLETS BUG

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 8, 2021, 17:0610/08/21
11/11/16

HAMLETS BUG

This bug has been showing up for several weeks and I'm not the only one with it.

The bug occurs when I conquer a hamlet and subsequently send reinforcements. It has always happened to me before the brawl, but I do not exclude that it can happen during.

The problem is that if I send units (offensive and defensive to conquer a hamlet), those are considered correctly, but if I subsequently send reinforcements to increase the resources they can load and the collection time, they are not always considered.

I give an example. This morning at 6.13 and 6.16 (UTC time) I conquered 2 hamlets vampire. I sent 50 barbarians each.

I then subsequently sent 18 barbarians as reinforcements to one of them and saw that the resources should have returned AFTER the brawl started. A player at 8.57 UTC attacked me, LOSING, killing me 12 barbarians. I then sent 10 barbarians as reinforcements, always to the same hamlet. I then decided to send 2 more barbarians as a reinforcement, to restore the number of barbarians in the hamlet. Shortly before exiting the game, I sent 18 barbarians as reinforcements to the second hamlet, thinking they would both be back after 12.00 UTC (brawl start time). Now I opened up now and found that both hamlets returned BEFORE the brawl started.

Why? Because in one he did not consider me the 2 barbarians, in the second (who returned an hour and a quarter earlier) he did not consider even one of the 12 barbarians sent as a reinforcement. I attach screenshots which I think may be useful.

i

i

i

i

i

As you can see, the barbarians are counted but they have not transported anything.

P.s. I did NOT recall the hamlets myself.

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Oct 10, 2021, 08:3910/10/21
02/22/19

Hello my Lord , i can say that i didn't noticed any bug in the Hamlets , and bellieve me i play in hamlets a lot 😎, but i have not the power to check your game , so is more indicated to submit a ticket directly to the Support and forward them all the details .

I send you the link for Support in pm !

I wish you a good day and good game !