Siege UPGRADE

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 7, 2021, 19:4506/07/21
11/27/14

Siege UPGRADE

i

This must be updated!

The risk to siege a castle is UNLIMITED...but when a player is sieged we can take 8k ressurces in 24h.

Now the production is 40k/h...

The siege have no effect to hurt the opponent. 

Let me tell u how is now: If I siege someone he will stay under siege because the number of ressurces I take is insignifient. More then that he is still able to attack others from under siege...

Have no logic with reality!!!

If I take u hostage...how can u attack others?

Make SIEGE more efective:

- more ressurces from a siege...This must be % from production;

- collect adamantine from siege;

- train units slower when under siege;

- remove the ability to raid and siege others until he liberate his castle;

- remove the ability to attack Hamlets, Beacons and Fortresses  until he liberate his castle;

Please fix this ....we are in 2021 not 2014 !!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 8, 2021, 11:1006/08/21
02/22/16

I do not see where this will change but I will of course forward your request/suggestion 

Jun 8, 2021, 14:1306/08/21
Jun 8, 2021, 14:24(edited)
11/27/14
Wesley Pringle

I do not see where this will change but I will of course forward your request/suggestion 

This change will make players to value a SIEGE and protect to prevent to be sieged.

This will make the game more fun.

Now I sieged one and he have no problem...It is just Visual...in rest he is not hurt in any way.

Message from him:

""[22:08] ****** Just tu let you know I will start bullying your mates one by one like your did

Oh and still having fun ""

""[22:54] ****** It s ok at least I'm protected :-)""

To translate his message: He dont care that is under siege....because he's castle is not affected and he still can raid all the map.

ATM the only thing what a siege is .... just a skin:

i

Jun 8, 2021, 14:3906/08/21
02/22/16

So what your saying is you want to be able to starve them out and make it so they can't play the game as long as you have them sieged right ?

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 8, 2021, 14:4606/08/21
10/04/13

I don't really see what this would add to the game.  I can't see more effective sieges being used for anything besides bullying small players (and they have enough problems as it is).  Anyone with any sense is never going to put significant defense to hold a siege, because there's no force limit on liberations.  Some mega coiner could send a millions dragons at it and smash your defense, even if it gave you 100% of the target's res production that's not enough to be worth the risk imo.  

Jun 8, 2021, 20:2906/08/21
11/27/14
BiohazarD

I don't really see what this would add to the game.  I can't see more effective sieges being used for anything besides bullying small players (and they have enough problems as it is).  Anyone with any sense is never going to put significant defense to hold a siege, because there's no force limit on liberations.  Some mega coiner could send a millions dragons at it and smash your defense, even if it gave you 100% of the target's res production that's not enough to be worth the risk imo.  

Yes....set a SIEGE is a BIG risk because one 20BIL off can Liberate .

First thing that I want is UPDATE to 2021!

In 2014 farms was only lvl 20 and no Forge building....No champ. For that time lets say 8k in 24h was ok.... now is a joke because can produce 8k in 20min.

In 2014 was NO adamantine farms. Lets collect adamantine from siege!

I dont want to bully! I want to STOP a bully that raid 24/7. 

Jun 8, 2021, 20:3106/08/21
11/27/14
Wesley Pringle

So what your saying is you want to be able to starve them out and make it so they can't play the game as long as you have them sieged right ?

I want to make SIEGE worth the risk !

In this game Siege have no value...

Jun 9, 2021, 10:0706/09/21
02/22/16
Mark ROMANIA

I want to make SIEGE worth the risk !

In this game Siege have no value...

I don't see where the changes you want will happen first if sieges paid better then people would just make alts and then use them as resource mines so they would not be needing to raid as much. 

Second it appears the person you are dealing with is returning acts that you or a league member of yours has done by what you posted. "Just tu let you know I will start bullying your mates one by one like your did "

Maybe your time would be better spent making traps to try and destroy the other players offense.

But as I said I did forward your idea but I have my doubts about it being implemented. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 9, 2021, 11:4806/09/21
05/21/19

Hello, my Lords! I'm afraid we don't plan to make any drastic changes in Sieges now. We have a lot of interesting improvements coming soon instead. I do hope for your understanding. 

Jun 9, 2021, 18:1906/09/21
11/27/14
Alina

Hello, my Lords! I'm afraid we don't plan to make any drastic changes in Sieges now. We have a lot of interesting improvements coming soon instead. I do hope for your understanding. 

Hi my Lady !

At least update to collect adamantines from siege...

This I can accept

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2021, 12:4606/16/21
05/21/19
Mark ROMANIA

Hi my Lady !

At least update to collect adamantines from siege...

This I can accept

Hmm... Well, if you think there is a lack of Adamantines in the game, I might ask the team to check it out. Or do you strongly believe that Sieges is the only solution here?

Jul 20, 2022, 09:4907/20/22
10/09/21

Hello Mark :) 

But in fact, if everything is done as many of you suggest, then I think that new players will simply quit the game if you siege them, they have nothing to lose, and there are also unscrupulous players who will simply create an alt for themselves and will extract themselves from it resources and do not actively loot other castles. But the fact that now it looks really illogical, but there is no other option. Although it is possible to make sure that you are given more resources for the siege without harming the new player, the beginner, but the most important thing is that everything is fair so that you get the resources when the besieged castle plays actively for at least 6 hours a day, which excludes alt. There is another option, the one who will be besieged, if he is under siege for a long time, then he will be automatically thrown out of the league, this will force his league to take action or he himself will be interested in getting out of the siege. 

Jul 26, 2022, 09:4707/26/22
11/25/18
Alina

Hmm... Well, if you think there is a lack of Adamantines in the game, I might ask the team to check it out. Or do you strongly believe that Sieges is the only solution here?

adamantine has no lack in the game. please don't change anything with the sieges. 

@mark romania: that setting a siege has no effect to hurt the besieged is very good. all the bullies would just flatten the smaller ones under such conditions, no player would start a castle on the servers anymore.

Aug 2, 2022, 19:4408/02/22
07/17/21

If you want to limit bullying  then set attack band like with Hamlets. Make people unable to attack others more than 10 levels below them.