All Categories

Suggestion for Battle Pass and Sketches event

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 4, 2020, 12:3810/04/20
11/29/15

I would like to get the Battle Pass Resource Multiplier earlier in the timeline but reduced (maybe 5-6 million for the first one, 10-12 million for the second one).

The sketches event is in a way useless. It's only one kind every two weeks, it doesn't include Dragon lost arts, Legendary lost arts, Weorian lost arts. I would prefer one time half of the sketches for upgrading buildings, next time for upgrading every lost arts.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 4, 2020, 15:2910/04/20
02/22/16
Loki77 said:

The sketches event is in a way useless. It's only one kind every two weeks, it doesn't include Dragon lost arts, Legendary lost arts, Weorian lost arts. I would prefer one time half of the sketches for upgrading buildings, next time for upgrading every lost arts.
Please keep in mind the Sapphire reimbursement event also gives an excellent chance to purchase Sketches depending on what amount of sapphires you have it can be an even better time to invest in sketches  
Oct 5, 2020, 17:0810/05/20
08/09/15

Loki77 said:

1. I would like to get the Battle Pass Resource Multiplier earlier in the timeline but reduced (maybe 5-6 million for the first one, 10-12 million for the second one).

2. The sketches event is in a way useless. It's only one kind every two weeks, it doesn't include Dragon lost arts, Legendary lost arts, Weorian lost arts. I would prefer one time half of the sketches for upgrading buildings, next time for upgrading every lost arts.

hello Lord Loki77

1. once premium battle pass activated, players reach resource multipliers  at levels 17 and 26 .am i to understand you are suggesting to move first resource multiplier(level 17)  to lower levels(for example level 10) and in the process decrease the current multiplier (10 mill) to 5,6 mill ? and second one (10 mill)  to 10-12 mil ? 

which would decrease resource multiplier from 20 mil to 15-18 mill

in the mean time please note u could always purchase level finishers to reach resource multipliers/or anything else instantly

2. regarding ur second suggestion

am i to understand u mean sketch discount  only for normal lost art is useless? like 50% less sketches needed for occult arts upgrade ?

u want the sketch needed discount for lost arts to expand to other(woer/legenadry) lost arts too ?

can u please explain or give some details/example of these 

Oct 25, 2020, 17:1110/25/20
11/29/15
2. Yes, it's useless. U need sketches for all lost arts, but the discount is only for the "lost arts", and it's just for a specific one. Last week there was a discount on sketches for Warlock Lost Art. My lost art Runic Blade is below 30. Couldn't use it. The next time this will happen, will take years if there is only one lost art discount per month. So y not discount on all lost arts (every unit + dragon, weorian and legendary lost arts)?
Oct 27, 2020, 00:4910/27/20
08/09/15

Loki77 said:

2. Yes, it's useless. U need sketches for all lost arts, but the discount is only for the "lost arts", and it's just for a specific one. Last week there was a discount on sketches for Warlock Lost Art. My lost art Runic Blade is below 30. Couldn't use it. The next time this will happen, will take years if there is only one lost art discount per month. So y not discount on all lost arts (every unit + dragon, weorian and legendary lost arts)?

so u want the discount to be for all the arts and in the same time

e.g. all the normal lost arts,all the stoneheart lost arts etc

plarium has already have a plan on schedule for these discount features and changing the current time table would mean changing the structure these discounts are based on,plus there is no discount for SH arts all together,so i do not think this will be possible

still,i will pass along ur suggestion to our community manager

i wish u a happy game experience,

best regards,