All Categories

Energy

Energy

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 11, 2020, 09:3806/11/20
11/11/16

Energy

Hi, my suggestion is to do something like this. What do you say? I know there are many players who use automatic hunting, but not all of them can / feel it right to use and spend on hunting. Not to mention that if you have time you can make many more points (xp) and earn more objects (in the duel of champions) manually. I know that the limit of 100 of energy can be exceeded, because for example when we collect the rewards of the duel of the champions we reach 1000/100 or more. Why don't you give us the chance to do it? I think it won't be too difficult for you, because it already exists on the black market.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 15, 2020, 08:1206/15/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

Hi, my suggestion is to do something like this. What do you say? I know there are many players who use automatic hunting, but not all of them can / feel it right to use and spend on hunting. Not to mention that if you have time you can make many more points (xp) and earn more objects (in the duel of champions) manually. I know that the limit of 100 of energy can be exceeded, because for example when we collect the rewards of the duel of the champions we reach 1000/100 or more. Why don't you give us the chance to do it? I think it won't be too difficult for you, because it already exists on the black market.

Hello, Dede! What exactly do you mean with "to do something like this"? Could you please describe it in more details? Thanks! 
Jun 15, 2020, 08:4906/15/20
11/11/16

Alina said:

Dede said:

Hello, Dede! What exactly do you mean with "to do something like this"? Could you please describe it in more details? Thanks! 

Hi, I intend to give us the possibility to apply more refills at the same time, as in the image, so that we have to waste less time when we train the champions manually.

Jun 23, 2020, 16:2406/23/20
11/11/16
Any reply?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 14:0106/26/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

Hi, I intend to give us the possibility to apply more refills at the same time, as in the image, so that we have to waste less time when we train the champions manually.

Hi! So, basically, you would like to be able to use as many Energy refills as possible? Or do you think there should be a limit? If yes, what limit would be appropriate? Cheers! 
Jun 26, 2020, 14:2506/26/20
11/11/16

Alina said:

Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

Hi! So, basically, you would like to be able to use as many Energy refills as possible? Or do you think there should be a limit? If yes, what limit would be appropriate? Cheers! 

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I would like the possibility to use more refills at the same time, in order to waste less time when upgrading the champions manually. In my opinion there should be no limit, if there should be a limit it should be at least 100 energy refills. Thank you

Jun 29, 2020, 07:0406/29/20
11/11/16
Any update?
Jun 29, 2020, 21:5006/29/20
08/09/15

Alina

what she means:

to be able to do as many undead hunts as she wants without being have to refill ( till the amount she has chosen finishes)

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 14:2106/30/20
Jun 30, 2020, 14:22(edited)
05/21/19

fURY said:

Alina

what she means:

to be able to do as many undead hunts as she wants without being have to refill ( till the amount she has chosen finishes)

Thanks for the explanation, Fury! What do you think about this suggestion? Is it a good one?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 14:2306/30/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I would like the possibility to use more refills at the same time, in order to waste less time when upgrading the champions manually. In my opinion there should be no limit, if there should be a limit it should be at least 100 energy refills. Thank you

Thanks, Dede! I need to think about it. Cheers!
Jun 30, 2020, 19:2306/30/20
11/11/16

Hi, thanks Fury for the explanation, you know that I am not very good with English ..... Then I hoped that an image would have been clearer than many words .... Anyway thanks Alina for replying.