All Categories

Unit Speed

Unit Speed

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 19, 2019, 20:0511/19/19
05/27/17

Unit Speed

Would the Dev's please consider increasing the Unit or Troop speed when using the browser so that it is the same as for those using the App.

For those of us who use a Linux OS using the App is not an option and I accept that Plarium will not make the App available for Linux users, I am not asking for that, though I will gently suggest that it would be a good idea, but as we use Linux continuing to play using the browser even after the end of flash "support" is not the major problem it would be on MS Windows. The only downside for us is that currently our units move more slowly than for App users - if this is changed I and others will be very grateful.

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 21, 2019, 17:1011/21/19
05/21/19

Shadow Man said:

Would the Dev's please consider increasing the Unit or Troop speed when using the browser so that it is the same as for those using the App.

For those of us who use a Linux OS using the App is not an option and I accept that Plarium will not make the App available for Linux users, I am not asking for that, though I will gently suggest that it would be a good idea, but as we use Linux continuing to play using the browser even after the end of flash "support" is not the major problem it would be on MS Windows. The only downside for us is that currently our units move more slowly than for App users - if this is changed I and others will be very grateful.

Thank you

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion! I understand why you offer this. However, I'm afraid that for now this bonus was designed for App users only to encourage them to move to Plarium Play. 

However, you can use Universal Boosts, which you can buy at the Black Market if you'd like to speed up your units. Good luck!