All Categories

castle skin Wheel of Fortune discount

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 18, 2019, 17:5408/18/19
08/21/14

I have every castle skin that is permanent and that can be purchased, yet I still get the Wheel of Fortune discount offer on occasion.

Is this a bug?

If it is not a bug, then:

I suggest allowing the temporary skins that can be purchased using sapphires to also receive this discount.    As of now, only the Azurite Keep skins would be affected, as the Guardian and Smolderstone Keep skins are not purchasable with sapphires.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2019, 12:3308/19/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

I have every castle skin that is permanent and that can be purchased, yet I still get the Wheel of Fortune discount offer on occasion.

Is this a bug?

I suggest allowing the temporary skins that can be purchased using sapphires to also receive this discount.    As of now, only the Azurite Keep skins would be affected, as the Guardian and Smolderstone Keep skins are not purchasable with sapphires.

Hello, Aegon!

Could you please specify your coordinates? Thank you! 
Aug 20, 2019, 01:0908/20/19
08/21/14
Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Is this a bug?

Hello, Aegon!

Is there a way to send you my coordinates without posting it here?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 21, 2019, 08:5608/21/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Is this a bug?

Hello, Aegon!

Hello!

Yes, tell me on which server you're having this issue and no need for any additional info. Thanks! 
Aug 23, 2019, 03:0908/23/19
08/21/14
Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Is this a bug?

Hello, Aegon!

Hello!

Yes, tell me on which server you're having this issue and no need for any additional info. Thanks! 
Plarium.com....Dark Plains.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 23, 2019, 13:0808/23/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Is this a bug?

Hello, Aegon!

Hello!

Plarium.com....Dark Plains.

Hello!

Thank you very much!

We'll check it on our side. I will keep you updated 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 10, 2019, 11:1609/10/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Is this a bug?

Hello!

We've checked your account and we see that you hadn't been getting this discount for some time. If you face this issue again, please let us know.

Thank you!