Important Note On Accepting Game Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
OlenkaAdmin
Jun 13, 2023, 09:2506/13/23
10/31/22

Important Note On Accepting Game Suggestions

Dear Lords and Ladies,

Thank you for all the suggestions which you’ve left. We have a long list of them passed to the dev team. Our game designers will need some time to consider all your ideas.

For now, we are not reviewing new suggestions for improving the game. Stormfall: Age of War is at the optimum level of development and we want to allocate our resources to polishing it rather than to changing or adding new things.

Once again, we are very grateful for your input; it’s much appreciated.

Thank you all for your understanding, and enjoy the game! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2023, 01:5708/15/23
02/28/23

Suggestion: Game start after reaching 99%.

Nov 5, 2023, 17:4811/05/23
01/25/16

Suggestion: 

Please Add a new Server of this game as many players like me seems to be a lot behind the powerful players...... Adding a new server will give them an oppurtunity to excel in the game.

MicModerator
Nov 6, 2023, 09:2711/06/23
02/22/19
Fire Blaster

Suggestion: 

Please Add a new Server of this game as many players like me seems to be a lot behind the powerful players...... Adding a new server will give them an oppurtunity to excel in the game.

Like is said also in the post....at the moment, the team is not planning to add new features or make significant changes to the game's mechanics.
However, Stormfall Age of War, will keep fully functioning and getting all-encompassing support.
New content aimed at enhancing the current gameplay will keep appearing, tournaments and events will keep going according to the standard schedule, and our regular free gifts and gift codes will remain consistent. The teams will keep attending to the games' optimal performance. 

I wish you  agreat day ! 

Apr 4, 2024, 14:4904/04/24
01/26/15

I have spoken to a number of marshals and we all feel that a respite from the brawls would be in order. With the ability to gain points without doing much, why bother. Please consider either stopping for a bit or not doing them weekly.

LW

MicModerator
Apr 5, 2024, 09:2104/05/24
02/22/19

Hello Lord LWonderly , at the moment the suggestions are paused , but thank you very much for your input here !

I wish you a good day and enjoy the game !

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.