All Categories

Donation price x2

Donation price x2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 3, 2023, 07:2206/03/23
02/08/15

Donation price x2

At least for the UA region has doubled the price of donate. This is insane. Who after this insolence will want to invest their money in the game? I propose to revise the pricing policy on donate.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2023, 07:2306/03/23
02/08/15

Proof before/after:

i

i

Jun 3, 2023, 14:1906/03/23
02/22/16

An adjustment was made in the International Currency  transactions to reflect the flucuations of international  currencies and  the exchange rates  of the world. 

So now all transactions are now closer to being equal to what all countries pay for packages. this  was  brought about by Players claiming out side countries to get better deals  so now  the  playing field has been brought more to even.

Jun 30, 2023, 18:2306/30/23
12/19/14
Wesley Pringle

An adjustment was made in the International Currency  transactions to reflect the flucuations of international  currencies and  the exchange rates  of the world. 

So now all transactions are now closer to being equal to what all countries pay for packages. this  was  brought about by Players claiming out side countries to get better deals  so now  the  playing field has been brought more to even.

You can surely raise prices as much as you want, but mind that our salaries are still the same and people will not donate more than they can afford.

The price on the lower screen from messir dragdiller  is 550 UAH. For this money people in Ukraine can buy 15 loafs of bread, or can eat for a week, or have a very rich dinner in a restaurant, or but 3 tickets to the cinema. Or donate to Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Do you really think that in the country at war where people lose everything they had (job, home, relitives, life) anyone will donate such a big amount of money for some virtual pixels?

I try my best not to bring politics into game, but i should admit that your prices are extremely far from reality!

Jul 2, 2023, 10:5407/02/23
Jul 2, 2023, 10:56(edited)
02/22/16
Ksenia

You can surely raise prices as much as you want, but mind that our salaries are still the same and people will not donate more than they can afford.

The price on the lower screen from messir dragdiller  is 550 UAH. For this money people in Ukraine can buy 15 loafs of bread, or can eat for a week, or have a very rich dinner in a restaurant, or but 3 tickets to the cinema. Or donate to Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Do you really think that in the country at war where people lose everything they had (job, home, relitives, life) anyone will donate such a big amount of money for some virtual pixels?

I try my best not to bring politics into game, but i should admit that your prices are extremely far from reality!

Hey I don't set the exchange rates and neither does Plarium and while I understand your concern this  is a bussiness and the international currency exchange  rates are  ment to reflect comparitive values on the world market of various currenies. and  If players were honest about where they are purchasing from in the  first place  plarium may not of noticed it at all.