All Categories

Want A Better Game

Want A Better Game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 20, 2023, 23:2204/20/23
03/18/14

Want A Better Game

I have been playing this game since 3/18/14. 

You want the game to be better and retain players then gain more players. So you can make money Plarium 

1. Do a SERVER RESET called whatever you want suggestion ( BALUR AFTERMATH )  

2. Combined all server to one server.

3. Combined all players account from each servers with the same email or log in credentials ( so that players can combined all their troops, lost arts, etc upgrades to on ONE ACCOUNT) ( This will make lower to mid players to BIG PLAYERS. Again more fun for the players so now they can compete with the existing BIG PLAYERS. ( Plarium will see more activity and more sales by this. )

4. On the ONE & ONLY SERVER ( BALUR AFTERMATH )  - start from the being - so all the players from all the other servers - have a fair shot of either making or joining a league with big players.

5. DESTROY ALL BEACONS - Then after 48 to 72 hours of ( BALUR AFTERMATH ) start it so player can join or make a league then do the Beacons drops ( 10 beacons per drop per month ) this will make the game more fun and you PLARIUM will retain more active players. FYI Plarium all players on one server this will be AWESOME. After beacon drop whatever timeline like 30 to 45 days with a in game count down for league to prepare then Fortress drop then League Brawl, League Beacons takeover, etc then will have a FUN GAME AND FAIR GAME that will retain but gain more players. ( Again make it fun better reward ex. leagues can BESEIGE FORT and if your league can hold it for 24 hours then the whole leagues can 25K sapp per player)  ( Brawl up the reward for #1 25K sapp per player, #2 20K sapp per player #3 then go back to your 7500 and so on. ) ( Beacons short the time to refill to 4 to 6 hours and refill all the way )

6. BG - BattleGround - You have to do better - BG is the heart of the game - 70 to 80% players do it - No more low reward - After 2 to 3 attacks over level 220 the lowest reward should be 100K troops not less than 50K. Plarium do not make it HARDER AND MAKE US LOSE MORE TROOPS - That is one of the reason players quits the game. 

7. Purschase - You have to do better - each packages has they awesome name but super low troops - that is why sales are LOW - 50K troops for small packages then raise the scale 75K 100K 200K 300K 400K so on - DO NOT RAISE THE PRICES - that will run off players just like the garage packages we have now.  

Can this be done this Summer ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2023, 08:5704/21/23
Apr 21, 2023, 08:58(edited)
02/22/16

Well That's  quite a laundry list mate I reckon such a  change might take a bit longer  but I'll tell you this!

Very shortly I think your boredom may  end anyways I can't say more just buckle up  and put your tray in an upright postion. 

Either  way Your  suggestion is  here  and will be forwarded as always  for  further consideration.

And  thank you for  playing Stormfall age of War.

Apr 22, 2023, 11:0804/22/23
01/27/20

uh, Wesley, are you giving some kind of hint for some future event? :) Hopefully it makes the whole server involved, beacon reset would be a good idea and also some restrictions on big players/leagues will be better so they don't bloodbath lower leagues...

Apr 22, 2023, 12:4404/22/23
03/18/14

It is the boredom. It is Status Quo. All the big leagues and started from the beginning of the game. Now they are masses and aligned with each other. My laundry list will bring all server to one server. So that players and leagues like ( Anupam just said some future event? :) Hopefully it makes the whole server involved, beacon reset would be a good idea and also some restrictions on big players/leagues will be better so they don't bloodbath lower leagues... ) Just added more stronger troops to leagues that is super powerful is WRONG. Anupam is not the only one that feel that way. There are 80 to 90% of players that feel the same way. 

Apr 22, 2023, 13:2304/22/23
02/22/16

Yes there  is a future Event that is an Opt out /Opt in that starts in two days on server 1 only this time and has to do with PVE Player  versus event that will be Beacon oriented so it will be an option for all leagues that hold Beacons. o

Apr 22, 2023, 13:2504/22/23
02/22/16

There are also other things  the Devs are looking at that can't be discussed yet