All Categories

DATE + EVENT LENGTH...   please add

DATE + EVENT LENGTH... please add

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 2, 2023, 23:3102/02/23
04/16/16

DATE + EVENT LENGTH... please add

I would like to see a Date  + Event Length added to the News Articles for new things Plarium puts out.  Today the News Articles queue is out of order from when things actually happened and is causing confusion for players who think a "new" Marennon Stonghold Event has started, when in Actuality it has not.  

i

Many in our league are asking where the Marennon Stonghold is at, since it is the 1st Article in the News queue, even though this event was from January 11th, 2023.

When you click on the (Discuss ) you go to the Forum where Plarium puts the date on the bottom of the Article, but it also does not tell you how long the Event runs... 

i

The News Articles comes up everytime you log in and it would be good to see the Date + Event Length put on each Article in the News as well.

So that we can see when:   Items / Events / Game Changes are started to avoid confusion for many players

Examples :

i

i

i

Thank you for your Consideration on this

On a Side Note:  I did have one Marennon Stonghold that was glitched and hung up in my BattleGrounds queue since the last event.  I have tried to clear it many times since the Event ended on 01/16/2023, but  each time I kept getting an error message that there was no event.

Today I was able to clear it and got rewarded for it. Not sure how I could do this since there is no Marennon Stronghold Event going...

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Feb 6, 2023, 16:0502/06/23
04/05/21

Thanks for your suggestion. We will think about what can be done.