All Categories

possibility of selling scrolls (swirls or sorcerers ......

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 1, 2019, 09:2003/01/19
12/10/17

good morning, I wanted to ask the plarum if possible, change the amount of sale of the scrolls, selecting a precise quantity type 10 scrolls of griffins number 1 and as acade now (1 single parchment or all the parchments I have) as it happens for food or iron where I can select 10 quantities of food from 1000 (for a tataledi 10000)

or within a category (considering the griffins or sorcerers) select different types such as number 1 plus number 2 + number 3), already the first option above would be very welcome especially if you have accumulated 100 scrolls of the same type and has thousands, one stres to sell one at a time and a loss of resources sell them all together. thanks for your help

daniele

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2019, 14:4103/02/19
09/29/16

Sisani,

Why do you want to sell your scrolls? That is a huge waste. Why do you not keep your extra scrolls for yourself or your league? Trade your extra scrolls for another one that you need. Send them to your scrollmaster or to smaller, younger members and help them grow. Or join a better league who will teach you how to use your scrolls properly. But never sell them!

Mar 5, 2019, 08:4403/05/19
07/26/15

Hi there Lord Sisani, I will pass your suggestion onto my CM, it will be handy for some players who's league has no need for scrolls anymore

Hi there Lord Jaywalker, I do understand what you mean as I am 1 all for sharing to help others too, but in the end its the individual player's choice what they want to do with their excess scrolls