All Categories

Soulstone building (Altar of Souls)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 21, 2019, 07:3302/21/19
09/29/16

Considering how much soulstones are needed to train SH units and how hard it is to get enough, except if you rank in the PvP and other tourneys every time, I have a suggestion. Actually it originates from a league-mate whom I totally agree with.

Add a new building. Call it Altar of Souls - or something like that. Based on Altar of Mara, it allows castles to sacrifice resources (even extra Adamantine) for Soulstones. 

That solves two issues in one. Excess Adamantine that everyone has an issue with, and the lack of soulstones. Instant balance created. 

To make it further interesting, allow sacrificing just ONE type of resource, out of the 4: gold, silver, food, adamantine. This way, players can get rid of just what they have excess of. As this is mostly in players' favour, set the sacrifice a tad higher. Balance again.

Plarium gets to sell another upgradable building to every player, i.e. revenue, and players get something they really need. Did I mention balance?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2019, 13:4802/21/19
02/29/16

Hello!

This idea was discussed with devs already at our last meeting for players suggestions and they rejected it.

They know players lack Soulstones, but they don't want to solve this issue by adding new Building.

It will be solved by adding the new type of Tournaments where players will be able to win quite a lot of Soulstones.

Plus, the plan to add Soulstones as a reward for the new features.
Feb 21, 2019, 14:5502/21/19
09/29/16
Fair enough. Thanks Alina.
Feb 22, 2019, 13:5402/22/19
02/15/16
I think it was rejected, because devs dont want us to use surplus resources to gain something useful. They want us to spend money to get something useful. They introduce new buildings all the time. The whole stoneheart system was built on that.
Feb 22, 2019, 14:5802/22/19
02/29/16

Martin Kakk said:

I think it was rejected, because devs dont want us to use surplus resources to gain something useful. They want us to spend money to get something useful. They introduce new buildings all the time. The whole stoneheart system was built on that.

Martin, with these rare Resources, you can get huge Bonuses. 

Of course, devs don't want to change the status of these Resources from rare to usual ones you can get easily.

By adding them to the Tournaments, they will encourage players to take part in those Tournaments. 

Looks like a logic decision. 
Feb 23, 2019, 01:0302/23/19
Feb 23, 2019, 01:08(edited)
02/22/16
I seem to remember when soulstones first came out they were much more plentiful then they got reduced because people said there were too many  then they added buying Items like shields and Skull runes  after the  undead scrolls were purchased
Feb 26, 2019, 12:1902/26/19
07/26/15
Yes, that is true Wesley, many had over 20k soulstones and complained they were useless, why have them so Plarium listened and reduced the amount of soulstones that could be won from tournaments, but then Plarium listened again to those who had this massive surplus of soulstones still  and added more unique items to the game that could only be brought with soulstones, now players are complaining there are not enough soulstones 
Feb 26, 2019, 17:2802/26/19
Feb 26, 2019, 17:30(edited)
02/22/16

Christine Hare said:

Yes, that is true Wesley, many had over 20k soulstones and complained they were useless, why have them so Plarium listened and reduced the amount of soulstones that could be won from tournaments, but then Plarium listened again to those who had this massive surplus of soulstones still  and added more unique items to the game that could only be brought with soulstones, now players are complaining there are not enough soulstones
when Gargoyles cost 35 soulstones each tourney's paying a max of 60 -100 2-3 clicks can use up the rewards It's either Feast or Famine I even know of some that can't even finish their Undead units due to the lack of soulstones 

Feb 28, 2019, 11:2802/28/19
02/29/16

Limad said:

Yeah, I don't ever plan on having a big SH army, but the rewards for the SH BG tourneys in particular are terrible. The soulstone reward should be at least 10 or 20 times the current reward. (I'll leave aside the issue of receiving the SH equivalent of Paladins and Knights as troop rewards.)

Hello!

In the near future, devs will add a new type of the Tournament where the number of Soulstones you receive in reward will be higher.

Plus, they plan to add a new Event where Soulstones will be given as a reward as well.
Mar 2, 2019, 14:4803/02/19
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

In the near future, devs will add a new type of the Tournament where the number of Soulstones you receive in reward will be higher.

Plus, they plan to add a new Event where Soulstones will be given as a reward as well.

New type of tournament?

New event?

Devs spend so much time creating NEW things instead of just fixing OLD things. Just increase the Soulstone payout a bit on current events. Simple. It really doesn't have to be rocket science, right?
Mar 5, 2019, 08:5103/05/19
07/26/15
Hi there Everyone, this suggestion has been replied to by our CM, I will now close this thread 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.