All Categories

Farm resources

Farm resources

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 15, 2019, 19:0001/15/19
01/15/19

Farm resources

HAve you ever thought about letting a player raid the farms he holds without withdrawing his troops? This would help speed up the game, alleviateing the time and clicks it takes to withdrawal troops from my fief, send raid, then reclaim it.  My thoughts are this... I already have “ eyes” in the fief because I hold it.  I should be able to “ see” the resources in it and if I choose to raid it, do so without killing my own troops. 

Honestly it really hurt players when you took old players names off the castles.  I used the names to know who I raided. Now the numbers are long and similar and it’s difficult to follow.  I know that won’t change so I’ll have to adjust. 

Please consider the hold/raid option. Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2019, 12:3401/16/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Naplate, this is actually a very good time saving idea, I will pass this onto my CM and hope it gets approved 
Jan 17, 2019, 15:3801/17/19
02/29/16

naplate31321 said:

HAve you ever thought about letting a player raid the farms he holds without withdrawing his troops? This would help speed up the game, alleviateing the time and clicks it takes to withdrawal troops from my fief, send raid, then reclaim it.  My thoughts are this... I already have “ eyes” in the fief because I hold it.  I should be able to “ see” the resources in it and if I choose to raid it, do so without killing my own troops. 

Honestly it really hurt players when you took old players names off the castles.  I used the names to know who I raided. Now the numbers are long and similar and it’s difficult to follow.  I know that won’t change so I’ll have to adjust. 

Please consider the hold/raid option. Thanks

Though it's an interesting idea, it would require a complete change of Raid mechanics.

Plus, it will decrease the players' interactions in the game. So, devs won't accept this idea, unfortunately.

As for the deleted accounts, it was done because of GDPR: https://eugdpr.org/

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.