All Categories

champions

champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 16, 2018, 20:2512/16/18
08/20/15

champions

i dont know about anyone else but i find the price of summoning bonds at the level 4 or 5 to be very high especially when you take into account you might summon a duplicate or something you totally wont use. This fact alone is stopping me from buying them. Ill pose a question to you.... would you go into a car dealership with 150k dollars wanting to buy a porch , put your money down on the salesman's desk knowing hes going to pull a set of dice out of his pocket and what he rolls is what you get , oh my god what would happen if he rolled a Volkswagen. if im going to spend 53 thats right 53 dollars on something its going to be on what i want. let people choose the champ there wanting to buy
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 16, 2018, 20:5012/16/18
Dec 16, 2018, 20:59(edited)
02/22/16

You can use duplicates to enlighten and advance your Champions strength so they are needed if you want your champions to get to full ability. it  takes 5 enlightenment s to reach the peek plus the orbs of course and 6 stars

That in mind it would be an awesome thought if developers would within the random generation filter out Level 5 Champions duplication after they have their 5th enlightenment to prevent un-needed duplicate Champion generation  of the highest leveled Champions! Maybe that suggestion will be considered !

Dec 17, 2018, 16:1012/17/18
12/13/14

Wesley Pringle said:

You can use duplicates to enlighten and advance your Champions strength so they are needed if you want your champions to get to full ability. it  takes 5 enlightenment s to reach the peek plus the orbs of course and 6 stars

That in mind it would be an awesome thought if developers would within the random generation filter out Level 5 Champions duplication after they have their 5th enlightenment to prevent un-needed duplicate Champion generation  of the highest leveled Champions! Maybe that suggestion will be considered !

Some players need those duplicates for defending league mates and defending beacons and hamlets etc

Psycho serial killers would also need duplicate templars, centaurs, stonebreakers and shamens to kill everything on the map

There is no hope that champions will ever work in the way we need
Dec 17, 2018, 17:2812/17/18
02/22/16

Yes that's true some may want to stack them up. Although personalty I think that's redundant (for My needs anyways).

They work the way I need them to so far so good anyways.

Dec 19, 2018, 04:5312/19/18
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Digital29, this suggestion is within the rules, I will pass this 1 onto the CM for you
Dec 20, 2018, 16:0412/20/18
02/29/16

Hello!

The Champions feature is set up in such a way that you can't choose what exactly Champion you will Summon.

It's a question of luck and random. 

Allowing players to choose what Champion they summon will completely break the feature itself. That's why devs won't implement it. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.