All Categories

Organization

Organization

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 11, 2018, 13:4712/11/18
09/08/17

Organization

Hello. You have been very annoing last times with cleaning chat. Last time you do it more and more often. I see no sence in that, and it is very troublesome. Chat is short anyway (too short in my opinion), and some players write big, important messages. And you just clean them. Just because you want do it. There is no true reason for that.

Not enough? Then I add one more thing: STOP doing that in random time. Today it was announced technical break. Great. Then why the hell you havnt done it that time, only you turned off servers again like 20 minutes later (with no warning)? You will say- who care about 2-3 min break. Those who doing sth important that time. And to do sth worthless you disturb them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2018, 10:3712/13/18
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Mixtyson, this is within the rules and not asking much,  I will forward this 1 for you
Dec 13, 2018, 12:0312/13/18
02/29/16

Hello!

The chat keeps 50 messages. When this limit is reached, the new messages overwrite the old one.

I will forward to devs a suggestion to increase the limit of these messages.

As for warnings, devs add them as often as they can. They also try to update the servers exactly at the indicated in the warning time.

Unfortunately, they not always manage to do it if any unexpected situations happen.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.