Defense Fragment Guardian

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 4, 2023, 16:1812/04/23
02/24/15

Hi, I think that to compensate for the new attacking keeper, we should give the possibility to have a defensive keeper to keep the level of the balance. Right now an offensive player can play with great advantage.

It is true that there is no limit to defend, but what consolation do I have if 1 million (without a guardian) destroys 10 million (without a guardian)? Even if I win the fight, I have lost the war in the medium and long term.

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2023, 14:1812/05/23
10/31/22

Hi, Archon! Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding the balance of having a defensive keeper 🤗

I like the idea. Nevertheless, as was previously mentioned, currently, our game is at a less dynamic pace of development. It means that we will not be adding new features to the game or implementing game improvement suggestions. However, don't worry; Sparta will keep fully functioning and getting all-encompassing support from us 🙌

New content aimed at enhancing the current gameplay will keep appearing, tournaments and events will keep going according to the standard schedule, and our regular free gifts and gift codes will remain consistent. The teams will keep attending to the game's optimal performance. 

Thank you again for your input, Dunedain 🌟